Old August 30th 03, 01:12 AM
--Bill--

Signal In The Noise wrote:
According to Federal Standard 1037C at URL:
http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/fs-1037/

continuous wave (cw): A wave of constant amplitude and constant frequency.
(188)
From http://life.itu.ch/radioclub/rr/ap01.htm

What you really meant was Continuous wave telegraphy, Morse code

A1A -telegraphy (on - off keying) without modulation by an audio frequency

Of course the spoofer knew all this -- just spoofing you right back -- 10-4
?

"Dbowey" wrote in message

SITN posted:
It really is originally from a spoofer who doesn't know the difference
between a Continous Wave emmission and a Morse Code transmission.

As far as 10 codes -- lots of 10-10 activity on 28 MHz -- 10-4??

Wonder if original poster knows what 10-10 International is -- probably

not

Darn, I've been using International Morse. Should I go back to the old
Morse?

-Bill

Old August 30th 03, 03:21 AM
Caveat Lector