Old September 9th 03, 10:11 PM
Bob Rinaldi

Default WTB: Info on 75A-3 Product Detector ER

Hello:

I'm looking for a copy of the article in Electric Radio for the "no
holes" 75A-3 product detector.

Will be happy to pay for photocopies.

Thanks,
73, Bob
W1CNY

--
--------

All outgoing mail and files scanned by Nortons.

www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1

Old September 10th 03, 04:09 PM
Scott Dorsey

Bob Rinaldi wrote:

I'm looking for a copy of the article in Electric Radio for the "no
holes" 75A-3 product detector.

What issue is this?

Tell me more about this device?

I am looking at an outboard product detector for my R-390, and have been
idly considering some of the sheet beam tube designs. If there's one
out there for the 75A that I could steal and use as an outboard box, I would
be very interested.

Will be happy to pay for photocopies.

Me too! Do you have an issue number for this? I am sure we can order the
back volume.
--scott
Old September 10th 03, 05:34 PM
Dbowey

Bob posted:
I'm looking for a copy of the article in Electric Radio for the "no
holes" 75A-3 product detector.

I don't have that info, but I did a product detector mod to my 75A2 long ago,
and it might work in the A3. If you don't find what you are looking for, email
me if your bfo tube is a 6BA6.

Don

What's the best Source of Info On Rhombics? MailfrmPA Antenna 6 November 29th 04 05:46 PM
Lattin antenna.............more info sources Lee Carkenord Antenna 33 April 23rd 04 06:03 PM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM
Looking for info on a good triband antenna Elmer E Ing Antenna 3 July 27th 03 04:27 PM