Old March 2nd 05, 11:49 PM
David Stinson

K3HVG wrote:

Seems to me that there's a bit of a disconnect in the "rare" definition.
if only 10 of any item are known to exist and one may expect to have one
or two in a lifetime of collecting, these 10 units would really be doing
a hat-dance getting around to all the collectors.

Not at all. There are only 10 of one set,
but many different kinds of sets of which 10 are known.
Therefore, you can have any number of "rare" sets,
just not of the same kind.

Old March 3rd 05, 02:26 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Irv Finkleman wrote:

Rare is in the eye of the beholder!

Rare is a bloody steak.

--
Cyber stalking is a crime!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old March 3rd 05, 10:03 PM
Sparky

"Irv Finkleman" wrote in message

Rare is in the eye of the beholder!

Rare is if the seller on ebay only has 2 !

--
--------------------------------------
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

Old March 4th 05, 01:48 AM
Scott Dorsey

Sparky wrote:
"Irv Finkleman" wrote in message

Rare is in the eye of the beholder!

Rare is if the seller on ebay only has 2 !

Wait, that means if I get a second wife.... my current wife will still be
rare? Wait until I tell the guys!
--scott

Old March 4th 05, 02:16 AM
KU4YP

my first wife was rare alright. a rare bit#$. ahhh the wolves in sheep's
clothing..........

73 ku4yp mike
florida

Old March 5th 05, 04:23 AM
Buck Frobisher

wrote in message
oups.com...
******* A second wife is a RARE thing. Who in the world could possibly
handle more than ONE at a time???? ***********

My wife of 33 years still introduces me at parties as "her first husband."

--
"Stay calm. Be brave. Wait for the signs."

regards,

Frank Johansen
Aurora, Ontario