Old June 6th 05, 11:28 AM
Mark Martindale

Default WTB Crystal for SB-102 29.5

I am needing the 38.395 oscillator crystal for the 29.5 segment of the 10
meter band on a Heathkit SB-102. If you have one please email a price
shipped to TX.

Thanks,
Mark

Old June 6th 05, 01:32 PM
Scott Dorsey

In article ,
Mark Martindale wrote:
I am needing the 38.395 oscillator crystal for the 29.5 segment of the 10
meter band on a Heathkit SB-102. If you have one please email a price
shipped to TX.

Take a trip to El Paso and ask the guys at QMX to make you one. It's
not very expensive.
--scott

Old June 9th 05, 01:18 PM
Gardener Ted Armswrong

What is the address or phone number for QMX, please?
They don't seem to have a web site.
Google doesn't produce much about them either.

Old June 9th 05, 03:01 PM
Scott Dorsey

In article ,
Gardener Ted Armswrong wrote:
What is the address or phone number for QMX, please?
They don't seem to have a web site.
Google doesn't produce much about them either.

Cuemeks electronics
9836 Monaco, El Paso TX 79925
915-533-4453 fax -4454
en Mexico llame al telefono 91-16-19-4667, fax -4795 (Cd. Juarez)

These guys are dirt cheap, much less than ICM and the like. And they
seem to do decent work.
--scott

Old June 9th 05, 06:44 PM
Mike

Mark Martindale wrote:
I am needing the 38.395 oscillator crystal for the 29.5 segment of the 10
meter band on a Heathkit SB-102. If you have one please email a price
shipped to TX.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,
If you still looking for the crystal I have one, just send me your
Address
de Mike...

Old June 9th 05, 11:17 PM
Gardener Ted Armswrong

That phone number appears to belong to someone else.
If you let it ring about 25 times, it answers and tells you to enter
your remote access code.

The phone company says that phone number you listed belongs to:

Saint Patricks Pastoral Care
1204 N Mesa St
El Paso, TX 79902
(915) 533-4453

Are you sure these folks are still in business?

I somehow picture MONKS making quartz crystals, LOL!

Old June 10th 05, 03:30 PM
Scott Dorsey

Gardener Ted Armswrong wrote:
That phone number appears to belong to someone else.
If you let it ring about 25 times, it answers and tells you to enter
your remote access code.

That's bad. I'll see if I can have a friend down there give them a
visit.

I last ordered from them about a year ago, and they charged me something
like $6 each for VHF crystals, versus about $20 at ICM.

You may have to bite the bullet and pay twenty or thirty bucks.
--scott