RadioBanter

-   -   Boatanchor Xmitters and Scopes (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/81801-boatanchor-xmitters-scopes.html)

Lazy Senior November 16th 05 01:08 AM

(and also Lazy Buttheads)...was: Simple Questions and Assholes

Uncle Peter wrote:

I didn't mention you. Did I hit a home run??

Wantabees like you with egos never hit home runs - they warm the bench.

Lazy senior

Uncle Peter November 16th 05 01:36 AM

"Lazy Senior" wrote in message
Uncle Peter wrote:

I didn't mention you. Did I hit a home run??

Wantabees like you with egos never hit home runs - they warm the bench.

Lazy senior

At least I have a license and a call.

Lazy Senior November 16th 05 01:55 PM

Uncle Peter wrote:

I didn't mention you. Did I hit a home run??

Wantabees like you with egos never hit home runs - they warm the bench.

Lazy senior

At least I have a license and a call.

So do I, but I am smart enuff not to post my call or any personal info
like my real name on Usenet forums. Too many crazy, aggressive people in
the world and many of them read this forum.......

Lazy Senior

Chuck Harris November 16th 05 08:37 PM

Lazy Senior wrote:

Wantabees like you with egos never hit home runs - they warm the bench.

Lazy senior

At least I have a license and a call.

So do I, but I am smart enuff not to post my call or any personal info
like my real name on Usenet forums. Too many crazy, aggressive people in
the world and many of them read this forum.......

Lazy Senior

Of course, you have more than just your personal impressions to
back that statement Lazy?

I think you have at least a couple of noids... perhaps even a
matched pair.

-Chuck

[email protected] November 16th 05 11:53 PM

(and also Lazy Buttheads)...was: Simple Questions and Assholes

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:55:58 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote:
"Straydog" wrote in message
x.com...

What is wrong with doing some broad reading and thinking, first? Then

formulate a purposeful question.

Nothing wrong with asking questions; but what raises my hackles
are the lids who want FREE advice, and then get mad that the
answers don't meet THEIR expectations.

Pete

First you call me a troll and then a lid. I didnt call anyone names.

Here's a thought, if you dont like the person, or question,or answers
dont flame or call names, just dont respond. Keep you thoughts to
yourself.

Who the hell do you think you are to tell anyone what to do,
Stupid Senior?

Is that so hard? It isnt for people without egos...........

Lazy Senior

Lazy Senior November 17th 05 01:43 AM

wrote:

Who the hell do you think you are to tell anyone what to do,
Stupid Senior?

This is the Internet - Usenet forums-you can say anthing you wish, which
is why Usenet is basically useless for any intelligent discusions..

Lazy Senior

Straydog November 17th 05 11:51 PM

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Uncle Peter wrote:

"Straydog" wrote in message
x.com...

What is wrong with doing some broad reading and thinking, first? Then

formulate a purposeful question.

Nothing wrong with asking questions; but what raises my hackles
are the lids who want FREE advice, and then get mad that the
answers don't meet THEIR expectations.

Pete

And, I don't mind a few questions but when the pattern starts to take the
form of "I want eveyone else to continuously spoon feed me and tutor me,
and with quality that I choose, and at the rate I choose, and for free"
yeah, I start to get tired, too.

Straydog November 17th 05 11:55 PM

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Lazy Senior wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote:
"Straydog" wrote in message
x.com...

What is wrong with doing some broad reading and thinking, first? Then

formulate a purposeful question.

Nothing wrong with asking questions; but what raises my hackles
are the lids who want FREE advice, and then get mad that the
answers don't meet THEIR expectations.

Pete

First you call me a troll and then a lid. I didnt call anyone names.

Here's a thought, if you dont like the person, or question,or answers dont
flame or call names, just dont respond. Keep you thoughts to yourself. Is
that so hard? It isnt for people without egos...........

Lazy Senior

My first recommendation to you is to find something else besides "Lazy"
for the first name of your alias.

Second, you, right now, are doing the things you are recommending that
otehr people don't do.

Third, how about cracking some books, old QST magazines, etc., and learn
a few things on your own. Then when you next propose a question, you can
tell people you actually spent some time looking and finding not enough
answers. Don't forget to tell people what answers you did find AND why you
thought they were inadequat. Otherwise, you sound like that kid that gets
on the NGs and says "My teacher gave us this assignment to use the
internet to write a term paper on X and could someone send me a copy of
the report on X?"

You get my drift, don't you?

Lazy Senior November 18th 05 02:03 AM

Straydog wrote:

My first recommendation to you is to find something else besides "Lazy"
for the first name of your alias.

I like "Lazy" Senior, it REALLY seems to bother some people.

I have never been your ordinary butt suckin good ole boy, be like
everyone else hamradio operator and dont intend to be.

Lazy Senior

Lazy Senior November 18th 05 02:21 AM

Straydog wrote:

And, I don't mind a few questions but when the pattern starts to take
the form of "I want eveyone else to continuously spoon feed me and tutor
me, and with quality that I choose, and at the rate I choose, and for
free" yeah, I start to get tired, too.

No problem there Dog, just ignore me, you do know how to put me on your
do not read list? Go back to reading the FS and FA ads, which seems to
be what this group is best at.........

LAZY Senior