RadioBanter

-   -   Boatanchor Xmitters and Scopes (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/81801-boatanchor-xmitters-scopes.html)

[email protected] November 18th 05 10:07 PM

(and also Lazy Buttheads)...was: Simple Questions and Assholes

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:21:16 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Straydog wrote:

And, I don't mind a few questions but when the pattern starts to take
the form of "I want eveyone else to continuously spoon feed me and tutor
me, and with quality that I choose, and at the rate I choose, and for
free" yeah, I start to get tired, too.

No problem there Dog, just ignore me, you do know how to put me on your
do not read list? Go back to reading the FS and FA ads, which seems to
be what this group is best at.........

LAZY Senior

More passive-aggressive bull****. Dry up, idiot.

[email protected] November 18th 05 10:10 PM

(and also Lazy Buttheads)...was: Simple Questions and Assholes

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:03:32 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Straydog wrote:

My first recommendation to you is to find something else besides "Lazy"
for the first name of your alias.

I like "Lazy" Senior, it REALLY seems to bother some people.

Childish attention getting.

I have never been your ordinary butt suckin good ole boy, be like
everyone else hamradio operator and dont intend to be.

Lazy Senior

Being a lazy POS is no substitute.