Old November 18th 05, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Hamkey

Default *** NEW BOATANCHOR WEBSITE***

Please post your ads on www.Hamkey.com for FREE if you get the chance .. I
am trying to attract Heath and Collins listings ... all ads are sent to
search engines daily .

This is a new Hamsite and we need as much help as we can to get started ...
Your support would be grateful.

Thank you

www.hamkey.com

Old November 18th 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Reg Edwards

This is a new Hamsite and we need as much help as we can to get
started ...
Your support would be grateful.

==================================

How much money are you hoping to make out of it?
Clear off!

Old November 19th 05, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Hamkey

Its a Non-Profit Ham Site ... as most Ham Sites .. they are expensive to run
and maintain. Its a hobby, for fun and happiness. No one could even expect
to make money from something like this .. but thank you for your thought

Old November 19th 05, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Charles

Absolutely beautiful site! Congratulations. Charles in Pensacola

"Hamkey" wrote in message
Please post your ads on www.Hamkey.com for FREE if you get the chance .. I
am trying to attract Heath and Collins listings ... all ads are sent to
search engines daily .

This is a new Hamsite and we need as much help as we can to get started
Your support would be grateful.

Thank you

www.hamkey.com

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old November 19th 05, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Hamkey

Thank you very much for your encouragement.

We have a new link page that will be online soon with links for all
interests ... it will include Kit Building Links and parts sources,
Boatanchor Links with service and parts and many more ... it will have over
2500 links of special interest. Also a Heath page that is actually run by
one of former Hams at Heath ... lots of links, parts sources and tips.

www.hamkey.com

Old November 19th 05, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Randy or Sherry Guttery

Hamkey wrote:

Its a Non-Profit Ham Site ... as most Ham Sites .. they are expensive to run
and maintain. Its a hobby, for fun and happiness. No one could even expect
to make money from something like this .. but thank you for your thought

Then again - there are "non-profit" sites that have NO commercial
content; won't accept advertisers, sponsors, etc. - yet they manage to
keep online just fine. Just a matter of principle with some.

best regards...
--
randy guttery

A Tender Tale - a site dedicated to those Ships and Crews
so vital to the United States Silent Service:
http://tendertale.com