Old May 9th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ron in Radio Heaven

Default Tuning Knob wanted

Here again is my semi regular wanted posting for a very special radio knob.

http://radioheaven.homestead.com/grknob.html

This type of knob was commonly used on early 20s Leutz super-het kits sold
by the Experimenters Information Service.
The knob is a combination of a large General Radio main knob and a 4 inch
numbered skirt installed at the E.I.S. shop.

I now need only ONE of these knobs to complete a Leutz super-het restoration
project.

I will gladly pay $50 for the correct knob in good condition.

PLEASE check your junk boxes and see if you have any of these knobs laying
around.

Thanks & 73,

Ron

Radio Collection Web Page,