Old April 23rd 07, 07:09 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.radio.broadcasting

Default Don Imus disgraced, fired -- after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets

Mike wrote:

In article ,
"AirRaid" wrote:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/89728-0

Oh boy! Conspiracies everywhere! Let me tighten my tinfoil hat!

Mike

Well Mike .... do what you must .... if you think tightening the tin foil
will help, go to it!

Truth be told, Pravda may have been a Soviet mouthpiece at one time, but I
would put their material on equal footing with material from Fox, CNN and
the other current US sources. There are several ways you can look at that
statement.

Speaking of foreign news agencies, I would put Al Jazeera
(http://english.aljazeera.net/English) ahead of *any* US newsource for
accuracy.