Old July 20th 13, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default Chuck Benson & Kurt Russell

On Wednesday, January 18, 1995 2:34:46 AM UTC-6, Ed Janik wrote:
Does anyone know what ever happened to Chuck Benson and Kurt
Russell, the morning team at WIND back in the late '60's and
early '70's? Also wondering about the guy who did mornings
on WMAQ around the same time, who went by the radio monicker
(I'm not making this up) of "Sweet Dick"? This is some real
Chicago nostalgia... adult contemporary AM radio my mom had
on while I was getting ready for 1st-4th grade in the morning
Wonder if I'll ever again hear a station play "Layla" by Derek &
the Dominoes followed with "Is That All There Is" by Peggy Lee...

--
I can find no logical reason why the government would forbid two
people who love each other from marrying each other just because

The station broke up the two by releasing one of them, and signing the other to a contract.

Remember the "Benson & Russel Lemonade" franchise from summer of 1968 or 1969?

Old April 18th 14, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Incredible that someone responded to this question 18 years after it was po
sted. Thanks for your answer. I honestly don't remember the Lemonade fran
chise.

Le samedi 20 juillet 2013 17:16:20 UTC-5, a écrit :
[...]

(OT) Kurt Vonnegut [email protected] Shortwave 10 April 13th 07 05:36 AM
Chuck Harder [email protected] Shortwave 2 December 4th 06 05:59 PM
Chuck Harder [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 2nd 06 11:55 PM
Chuck Harder Robert Gross Shortwave 18 October 24th 04 12:58 PM
Chuck Harder Show Robert Shortwave 5 July 2nd 04 08:52 PM