Old December 13th 03, 08:25 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownership of fulltime AM in Oregon.

For sale:

Partial ownership of 1 KW full-time AM radio station
in S. Oregon. City of about 20,000 in a county of over
100,000 people. Station is on the air for over 60
years.

Full asking price of $100,000 WITHOUT real estate.

Joint ventu Active or inactive investors with at
least $10,000 each are welcome. The first investor has
the option to invest as little as $5,000. No
individual can own over 49 percent. That rule applies
to me too!

Station grossed over $227,000 in 2002. This is a
steal!