Old January 5th 04, 03:35 PM
Leo Keil

Default Streaming of Imus In The Morning

WTNT has stopped carrying the 9 to 10 a.m. (eastern time) hour of Imus
in the Morning. Can anyone please give me the URL of any station's
stream that carries that hour of the show?

Old January 12th 04, 04:38 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "Don Forsling" in :

"Tom Betz" wrote in message
MSNBC doesn't publicize the stream.

So tell us. Where do you look?

At the moment, the MSNBC audio stream is at
http://www.msnbc.com/news/asx/audio/28/MSNBC_ie5radio.asx.

It's playing as I post this. though it seems to be skipping at the moment.

I doubt that it's carefully monitored, as I can't find a link to it on the
current MSNBC web site, so there's no need for them to pay particular
attention to the quality of the stream.

I wouldn't be surprised, if the server gets overused, to see it be shut off.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these

Old January 12th 04, 05:43 PM
Ron Hardin

Tom Betz wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised, if the server gets overused, to see it be shut off.

That turned into a 2-minute headline loop about a year ago. Not the cable audio.
--
Ron Hardin

Old January 15th 04, 06:45 AM
Tom Betz

Quoth Ron Hardin in
:

Tom Betz wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised, if the server gets overused, to see it be shut
off.

That turned into a 2-minute headline loop about a year ago. Not the
cable audio.

So I noticed Tuesday. The last time I listened to it before then was so long
ago that I hadn't noticed the change.