Old May 27th 04, 12:54 AM
Dan

Default Looking for participants in a free study

Hi all,

I'm looking for actors to participate in a free study geared to
increasing the number of acting/voice-over jobs you recieve through
the use of my specialized goal and networking techniques.

There is absolute no cost to you and I will never ask for any fees of
any kind.

I need some people to go through the program I have developed and give
some critique and feedback. If you want to increase the number of
call-backs you recieve and have 10 or 15 minutes a day to spend
networking online with my study group, please send an email to
for
all the details.

Thanks
Dan Thomson