Old June 29th 04, 08:41 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default WTB: AM station, dead or alive!

Wanted to buy:

The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaaaakkkk! I am still looking
for a "Dog" AM for sale cheap.

I will pay a finder's fee to anyone leading me to an
AM station or stations that I actually buy.

I don't care is station is losing money or is "dark"
as long as the FCC license is intact and they are not
facing eviction of their tower site. I will accept
pending eviction of their studio site. Transmitter and
tower site MUST be secure. What I mean by secure is no
pending eviction or lease about to run out.

Ideal station will be seller financed with little or
no money down.

No "pure" daytimers. Station must be authorized to run
at least 50 watts at midnight local.

No directionals exceeding three (3) towers.

Any market considered.

DO NOT MENTION station call letters or city of license
in your first email or telephone call. This is for
your protection.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA. If I am online you
will be routed into my email. My telephone may block
callers that mask their caller ID. If you call and do
NOT leave a message, I will NOT return your call. Even
the "Radio Crazy" does not like to play games! LOL!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "Radio Crazy"
aka Moron Gottesman