Old June 22nd 12, 08:10 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by resqchf701 View Post
These two had thundering voices reading:

"The Spirit of New England, WBZ Boston, Group W Westinghouse Broadcasting"

__ oclock, Someplace Special, (instrumental of call sign jingle) 1020 KDKA
Pittsburgh, Group W, Westinghouse Broadcasting.

and a local one had the local jock had to read (I/m not kidding)

AM 13 WWCH Clarion, its __ oclock, a good time for Mongs milk, fresh from
the moo to you.........

KDS

I worked the signoff and Sunday AM shifts at AM13 in 1983 and 84. Thanks for the great memory! Yes, we really did have to say that. I miss small town radio.....Och's (Ox) Lumber, Kerle (Carly) Tire, DuBois (Do Boys)....those were the days.

FCC Vanity Call Sign Dispute Keith Policy 0 January 22nd 04 11:41 PM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money Guessing Dx 0 July 14th 03 12:53 AM
Six GUARANTEED Paid Sign Ups ARE Money Guessing Dx 0 July 14th 03 12:53 AM