Old October 29th 04, 05:26 AM
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

Default fa: complete part 15 am station

See....

Be for warned as i almost fell out of my chair when i saw this!!!!!!

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!

Old October 29th 04, 03:39 PM
Charles Hobbs

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis wrote:
See....

Be for warned as i almost fell out of my chair when i saw this!!!!!!

Looks more like a real estate sale to me (trying to sell the building
along with all of the radio equipment)

Old October 29th 04, 03:40 PM
Bob Haberkost

"Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" wrote in message
See....

Be forewarned as i almost fell out of my chair when i saw this!!!!!!

Way too much on the reserve. Of course, that would be the case at any price, since
you could buy good used audio equipment for much less than his reserve, and it would
be built for the work. That console would be a bear to actually use. Even in the
40's sound boards were sloped for ease of operation. And he's running FOUR Hamiltons
(he says he's got them set up so that they're synced)? Isn't 4-times-100mW something
in excess of 100mW? The turntables reek, too. Russcos (well, Gates' knockoffs of
them) went out when the last tube in the studio was tossed out...which even in the
last stations to do so, would have been 20 years ago..
If there's nothing that offends you in your community, then you know you're not
living in a free society.
Kim Campbell - ex-Prime Minister of Canada - 2004
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-

Old October 30th 04, 05:28 PM
WShoots1

Oh, and as for the audio board, the channels are probably all preset, one for
each source. The actual work is probably done on the computers.

Bill in SE Texas

Old October 30th 04, 05:28 PM
WShoots1

Three of the Hamiltons were apparently used around the fringe of the Master, to
legally extend the range. Note the mention of telephone STL.

Bill in SE Texas