Old December 21st 04, 05:36 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in AM daytimer in small Alabama city.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkk!......Hi!)

Partial interest in 1 KW AM daytimer (non-DA)in small
Alabama market. Total asking price is only $70,000 on
terms with $10,000 down. Seller financing. No real
estate is included.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment. You
heard it first here, Kiddies! Hi!

Active or inactive investors with at least $5,000 each
are welcome. All investors would be on the board with
full voting rights if desired. No investor can own
over 49 percent. This applies to me too!

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.