Old May 19th 05, 05:25 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in LPTV. Rehoboth Beach, DE.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaakkk!!!) Hi!

Partial ownership in new low power TV station licensed
to serve Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Channel 59, 20,000
watts ERP, 24 hour license.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk
and you could lose all or part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome.

You can request a free copy of the business plan. It
is in Word format. I can send it via email attachment.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

Discover Yahoo!

Old May 23rd 05, 12:25 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message
| For sale:

| (The "Radio Crazy" is baaaakkk!!!) Hi!

| Partial ownership in new low power TV station licensed
| to serve Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Channel 59, 20,000
| watts ERP, 24 hour license.

Are you still trying to sell this turkey?

Steve - I'm not saying squelch this guy, but shouldn't he be held to a
once-per-facility limit, at least? This is worse than timeshare...at least
they have limits as to how many units-weeks they can sell.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-