Old July 11th 05, 11:12 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in new LPTV station in Rehoboth Beach, DE.

For sale:

Partial interest in new LPTV station in Rehoboth
Beach, Delaware. Callsign: WRDE-LP. Channel 59. 20 KW
ERP. It will be the only commercial TV in all of
Delaware with both studios and transmitter in the
state.

This is a joint venture with an element of risk. You
could lose all or part of your investment. Be fairly
warned!

Active or inactive investors with $10,000 min. are
welcome. We are now a Delaware corporation. "Rehoboth
Beach Communications, Inc."

The CP we hold expires May 5, 2007. We have sufficient
time to build.

Please contact me for our 24-page business plan and
executive summary. It is in Word (doc)file format. I
will gladly email it to you.

My tel. is: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

Our new website is: delaware59.tvheaven.com

It is still under construction so please bear with u.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "The Radio Crazy"