Old July 31st 05, 12:45 AM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Interest in LPTV station. or "how I stopping worrying and learned to love the "Radio Crazy"

With apologies to "Dr. Strangelove"!! LOL!

The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaaakkkk!

For sale: Partial interest in nice LPTV commercial
station in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

DUMKOPF!! Do I have to tell you that Rehoboth is
possibly one of the richest small towns on the 3rd
body from the Sun? With a Winter population of about
1500, they get over 2.7 million visitors per year!

WRDE-LP has been assigned channel 59 with an ERP of
20,000 watts. This will be only the third commercial
TV station in all of Delaware.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of RISK.
You could lose all or part of your investment.

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome. All investors would be on the board
with full voting rights, if desired. Please don't
respond if you have any felony convictions, any drug
convictions, even being fined $10.00 for smoking "pot"
or are NOT a US citizen.

The CP expires May 5, 2007 so we have to get moving.

Please call or email. Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

a-My parole officer. Mr. Larson E. Rapp, c/o Zing-Zing
max. security prison, Ossingstink, NY. tel:
1-800-IMA-THUG.

b-Trade reference: Brazilian Bandit Airways, Oshkosh
Airport, Oshkosh, WI. (Those not "unwashed" will see
the importance of Oshkosh..hint....EAA)
Purchased a one-way ticket to Rio using all plain
unmarked bills. Don't fret. I won't leave until your
funds are "safely" in my secret Swiss bank account. I
will not be leaving a forwarding address but I AM NOT
A CROOK!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka The "Radio Crazy"

PS The references are in jest. The LPTV is very much
for real!

MG

__________________________________________________ __
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Old August 15th 05, 08:35 PM
Bob Haberkost

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message

| For sale: Partial interest in nice LPTV commercial
| station in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

Steve - would you please stop clearing these? I've asked Mr Gottesman,
nicely, if it made sense to continue to flog this dog to uninterested
eyes....once, maybe twice, is fair. But this is excessively annoying, and
pointless.

Mr. Gottesman....nobody wants your stinkin' "opportunity". If it was such
a great deal, then why is it that Viacom, or Disney, or half a dozen other
big players don't want a piece of your action? I'll tell you
why....Rehoboth Beach is *dead* from October through May, because the
water's too stinking cold, and it snows, usually. Then in July, the
thermometer goes above 90, and sticks there until about September 20th.
Not exactly what I'd call "prime" real estate. A nice summer getaway,
maybe, but not a place where advertising revenue can be generated
throughout the year.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-

Old August 18th 05, 10:14 PM
Steven

Mr. G ought to be paying US to take the dog off his hands.

-Steve

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
List Logging dxAce Shortwave 9 September 24th 04 09:05 PM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby General 27 May 10th 04 11:30 PM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby Shortwave 31 May 10th 04 11:30 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM