Old August 10th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents worth tel-spam

an old friend wrote:
Steveo wrote:
get some therapy,

He not only needs therapy, he needs to lay off the sauce.

--
________________________________
Steve Parks / Mopey Dopey

See him in all his glory at:
www.sparks6.photosite.com

Old August 10th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents about scott gilbert from atlanta ga

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/scott/index.html

He's an asshole.
Old August 10th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents worth

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
This conversation is going nowhere...

But you started it, now when it gets a little rough you want to quit?

you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Why, are you going to tell me your an astronaut or a secret agent?

So why even ask?

Because you are afraid to tell me.

I think it's very clear to most (if not all) here that
you're a know-nothing foul mouthed punk... who's mad at the world.

I'm not mad at anyone, but by your post I certainly have gotten under your
skin. LMFAO

A wanna-be electronic tech would be my guess.

That would most likely describe you considering the ****box that you sell
doesn't even have a power light on it.

Old August 10th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well... that's quite an accomplishment. You should definately have that
on your resume,. along with your foul mouth.

Speaking of resume, what exactly do YOU do for a living? And don't say
your feeding your family with sales from that **** box amp.

He sponges off his old lady most times, unless he gets a web hit for his
CB
usenet linear, and that hardly pays the Chinese for the parts at that
rate,
even with the fee google advertising and such. lol

ROFLMAO I was hoping to get him to admit it himself. I'll bet she's really
proud of him.

Old August 10th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

That's all this guy does is roll around on the floor laughing. I guess
it's the booze...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 11th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents about steve parks from medina oh

Steveo wrote:
He's an asshole.

One that you compulsively stalk day in and day out, Mopey Dopey.

--
________________________________
Steve Parks / Mopey Dopey

See him in all his glory at:
www.sparks6.photosite.com

Old August 11th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Telspam Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's all this guy does is roll around on the floor laughing. I guess
it's the booze...

Like I have time to drink. If you worked half the hours I do, you wouldn't
have to sponge off your wife. I laugh because you amuse me with your
delusion of being intelligent. Hell, I make more at my second job than you
do selling ****boxes. Since you still have not said what you do for a
living, I'll have to assume that selling amps is your only job and that you
are supported by your wife. I'll bet she's proud.

Old August 11th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

You probably don't have time to drink... but that doesn't seem to be
stopping you.

You're absolutely right, you probably make more at your second job than
I do selling amps... but that's not saying much. Actually, I only
fabricate about one amplifier per week. That's why I can offer quality
that is unmatched by any other builder. I just do it as a hobby. My
automotive product outsells the amplifier ten to one.

Old August 12th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
The hams that plague RRCB also do the same in their own groups,

essentially
****ting where they sleep. They fight with us, they fight amongst
themselves. The CBers have stuck together through all this. We have no
infighting amongst ourselves, and I'm pretty damn proud of that,

considering
they (the hams) accuse us of this type of behavior on the air. I think if
you use Usenet as a model for how people act on the air, the ham bands

must
truly be hell. No offense to the hams that have actually been kind or
helpful to the CBers, but you guys really have some nut cases in your

ranks.

Yep, and unfortunately there is no *sanity* test for an amateur license )

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA (recovering from destroyed partitions ( )

Hey Jim,
Got an email, but I got a new puter and didn't transfer old emails. If you can
send another one , it would be great. This applies to All that has my home addy,
please send me an email so I can add you to the book.

Landshark

Old August 13th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
You probably don't have time to drink... but that doesn't seem to be
stopping you.

Whatever, you and Frank have this obsession with me and drinking. I guess
that's the best you can come up with as a flame. I'd be bothered if it were
true, instead I just laugh about it

You're absolutely right, you probably make more at your second job than
I do selling amps... but that's not saying much. Actually, I only
fabricate about one amplifier per week. That's why I can offer quality
that is unmatched by any other builder. I just do it as a hobby. My
automotive product outsells the amplifier ten to one.

I actually like your flash alert, my steering wheel blocks my view of the
dash indicators.
My second job is a hobby also, I'm a body piercer and I have a pretty sweet
deal with a shop. I supply my own tools and products and I pay the shop $10
per piercing, I use about $2 worth of stuff per piercing, and the rest goes
in my pocket. Depending on the piercing the range is anywhere from $20 on
up. A verticle hood takes me 5 minutes to do and I put $90 in my pocket tax
free.

Just my 2 cents worth DrDeath Policy 20 August 11th 06 05:01 AM
My Two Cent's Worth junius Shortwave 4 April 1st 06 07:23 AM
My Two Cent's Worth SeeingEyeDogg Shortwave 1 April 1st 06 12:56 AM
Just my 2 cents worth on the Kenwood TS-2000... Carl Equipment 3 January 29th 06 05:00 PM