Old August 9th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents worth

DrDeath wrote:
"Ham ZZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
No fighting within the CBers... you better pinch yourself... your
dreamin' again.

www.telstar-electrnoics.com

You spelled your spam line incorectly.
You are a top poster.
You do not count as a CBer as you are only here to hock your amp.

You can't believe that crap. # 1 your claim to fame is attacking the
amp guy,thats it. Unless you count your countless attacks on rqz as a
claim to fame.

And speaking of rqz, how stupid can you cb'ers really be? You are being
used by a few hams to bother mark at every turn. What did he ever do to
you people? His "crime" was to post and be try to be accepted as the
ham that he is,just another person interested in radio.

Notice the crap thrown at Mark. The terrible remarks made about his
family. Then, all of a sudden, the ham of the hour appears! MAGIC!!

Then Mark is further engaged in filthy remarks as you idiots sit by
your screens and laugh. You must be very proud. Do you guys know you're
being used or do you just enjoy the senseless attacks on a innocent
man?

I think rqz has done more to further amateur radio than those filthy
posting hams combined.

Also, you guys must be so proud of the website used to taunt mark with
bibical quotes. That "church" were the "people" protesting at the
funerals of American service people killed in Iraq.You fools should
really get off the computer more often or at least read cnn or
something along those lines. I'd bet you filth posting fools don't have
a clue about that.

Go figure. An alliance of 13 and 20 wpm hams and freebanders.

So keep it up. Mark is more of a ham, not to mention more of a man,
than you poor stupid followers will ever be.

I quote no church crap. That is one of your hams who followed mark here. 90%
of the crap directed at mark is done by hams. I have had mark in my killfile
for sometime now, so blow it out your ass. Mark showed up in RRCB
proclaiming the benefits of beer enemas, he reaps what he sows. As far as
mark being more of a ham than me, then you are correct as I am NOT a ham nor
will I ever be one.

well you are a lying coward

Old August 9th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Since you wanna play...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
s.com...
You know... you're not smart enough to go picking at every little
insignificant spelling error.

Your spamline is spelled incorrectly and you consider that insignificant?
That's your bread and butter is it not? If I were to compare your amp with
your Usenet provider (Google LMFAO) then I would come to the conclusion that
your amp is a budget splatterbox POS with no frills...which it is. I think I
might post that nonsense "hard key " diagram in some of the ham groups and
see what kind of response you get. Face it Griffey, your amp is a
broadbanded splatterbox that couldn't hold a candle to a ****ty ass Texas
Star or Dave made.

Old August 9th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well... that's quite an accomplishment. You should definately have that
on your resume,. along with your foul mouth.

Speaking of resume, what exactly do YOU do for a living? And don't say your
feeding your family with sales from that **** box amp.

Old August 9th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

This conversation is going nowhere... you wouldn't believe me anyway.
So why even ask? I think it's very clear to most (if not all) here that
you're a know-nothing foul mouthed punk... who's mad at the world. A
wanna-be electronic tech would be my guess.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old August 9th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Telstar Electronics wrote:
This conversation is going nowhere... you wouldn't believe me anyway.
So why even ask? I think it's very clear to most (if not all) here that
you're a know-nothing foul mouthed punk... who's mad at the world. A
wanna-be electronic tech would be my guess.

www.telstar-electronics.com

well at one point he was using the email of an electorinic tech

the email addy he was yusing was just dr the webpage of
that user is
drdeath.deatheragecomputer.com he denies that is him but he sure
becamse ****ed at me when I brought it up and called him danny

Old August 9th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents worth tel-spam

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well... that's quite an accomplishment. You should definately have that
on your resume,. along with your foul mouth.

Speaking of resume, what exactly do YOU do for a living? And don't say
your feeding your family with sales from that **** box amp.

He sponges off his old lady most times, unless he gets a web hit for his CB
usenet linear, and that hardly pays the Chinese for the parts at that rate,
even with the fee google advertising and such. lol
Old August 9th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
This conversation is going nowhere.

It's going exactly where it always go's Brian.

www.telSPAM-electronics.com ------

click click
Old August 10th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

How right you are. Where else would it go trying to converse with
people of the caliber of the good doctor and you...

Old August 10th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.top-posting.fuckwits

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
How right you are.

telspam.com

10-4
Old August 10th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
get some therapy,

Just my 2 cents worth DrDeath Policy 20 August 11th 06 05:01 AM
My Two Cent's Worth junius Shortwave 4 April 1st 06 07:23 AM
My Two Cent's Worth SeeingEyeDogg Shortwave 1 April 1st 06 12:56 AM
Just my 2 cents worth on the Kenwood TS-2000... Carl Equipment 3 January 29th 06 05:00 PM