Old August 18th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!

funny my references check out

No, they don't. You were caught in a lie.

Old August 19th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in :

On 18 Aug 2006 05:43:15 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!
funny my references check out

No, they don't. You were caught in a lie.

cease desists and grow up
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC
Old August 21st 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!
funny my references check out

No, they don't. You were caught in a lie.

cease desists

Hey, Markie, when are you going to post that picure of your shemale
"wife" to prove he/she is a "female?"

Old August 21st 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

cease and desist

Old August 23rd 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie...Now Dipped In LennieLies for Flavor!

From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc, alt.military.cap

[Quote of alleged response to unit military history by Major Dud]

Major who?

Dear Mr. Robeson,

Thank-you for your e-mail of 01 August 2006

In reference to your inquiry, no such unit "HMC 47 CSB
(PROVISIONAL)" has ever been located at Ft Sill. Furthermore I find no
reference to any "214 FA BRIGADE" at Ft Sill or any other US Army
facility.

I hope this answers your questions.

WILLIAM C ANDERS JR
______________________________________
the above is quote from steve recent post

he said he was going to write and try to comfrim my service in HMC 47th
CSB (provisional) then part of 214th FA 3 copr art Ft Sill ok

I knew he would not confrim the current location of the 47 csb at sill
indeed the unit I believe has been reorgaized out of existance although
the paerent unit of the formation the 47 th Feild Hospital likely
remerges from this I have heard they may be a irag but I frankly don't
know or realy much care

I did not expect steve to dare say the 214th does not exist (it does
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm )

Mark, this alleged "response" to an e-mail inquiry is undoubtedly
BOGUS. Let's review the verity of Major Dud's posting:

Major who?

1. There is NO verification available that such an exchange
ever existed through any referencable third-party source,
nor any other proof that Major Dud ever made such an
inquiry.

There doesn't need to be, Lennie..

admting there is no evedence ?

Morkie himlself confirmed that his "HMC 47th CSB" unit was bogus.

no I did not you just lied about about it agian

Remainder of Lennie Rant Snipped due to lack of relevent and
factual context.

In other words...More LennieLies

nah just more steve ****

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 24th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: an old friend on Tues, Aug 8 2006 8:19 am
[...]

What's "evedence" Eve from the bible? Eve Arden? Eva Longoria?

Morkie himlself confirmed that his "HMC 47th CSB" unit was bogus.

no I did not you just lied about about it agian

No, you lied about being in that unit in the first place.

Remainder of Lennie Rant Snipped due to lack of relevent and
factual context.

In other words...More LennieLies

Yep, that's all that old ******* can do. He sure can't even pass the No
Code Tech exam for such an "electronics expert."

nah just more steve ****

Yeah, more Markie **** peppered with Lennie lies.

Old August 25th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

cease

Cease breathing, stupid.

why?
cease and desist, then please grow up

Old August 25th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:
cease and desist