Old August 23rd 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.sex.anal

Default To the people who shoved coins into their rectum

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:14:01 -0400, Jim Higgins jabbered
inanely:
"Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote...
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:55:16 +0000, Rev. Chain Smerker attempted to

Flushed fool

I've seen people like you on street-corners yelling about the apocalypse.
K00k.

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."

Text Medium No. 5 shoved negro pee-pee in his.

Old August 23rd 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.sex.anal

Default cease and desist

cease and desist

Old August 23rd 06, 04:20 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.sex.anal

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:32:23 -0700, Wabbit did most oddly state:
Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:14:01 -0400, Jim Higgins jabbered
inanely:
"Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote...
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:55:16 +0000, Rev. Chain Smerker attempted to

Flushed fool

I've seen people like you on street-corners yelling about the
apocalypse. K00k.

Text Medium No. 5 shoved negro pee-pee in his.

I'm sorry, could you be a bit lamer, please, Woger? I think you can do it.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Old August 23rd 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.sex.anal

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:32:23 -0700, Wabbit did most oddly state:

You think about ****ing rabbits now that your dick has almost fallen
off, Krapout?

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:14:01 -0400, Jim Higgins jabbered
inanely:
"Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote...
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:55:16 +0000, Rev. Chain Smerker attempted to

Flushed fool

I've seen people like you on street-corners yelling about the
apocalypse. K00k.

Text Medium No. 5 shoved negro pee-pee in his.

I'm sorry

You sure are, ****head. Roger or "Woger" as you lisping Canuck
cocksuckers pronounce it wasn't the poster.

Old August 23rd 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default [email protected], Gay Boy Jerks Off Dick Hardcore On Sofa

rote:

Tight ducky with leisurely one-holed bologna phone and messy bat-cave
pines for weeny foo-foo for vigorous rooting. Mail me at

Old August 23rd 06, 07:11 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default get help

wrote:
rote:

good luck with that

Old August 23rd 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

an old wrote:

.

It's hard to do it when you laugh.

I have a secret desire to **** my sister.

Suicide will free you from personal pain, anguish, depression, debt and
fear, friend

good luck with that.

Good time for a holiday.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Old August 23rd 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

Suicide will free you from personal pain, anguish, depression, debt and
fear, friend

gee I don't need to free of any of those things

I am happy person

you are a forger and flake

Old August 23rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

an old wrote:

.

It's just an idea.

gee I don't need to free of any of those things.

I wouldn't expect you to need to free of any of those things.

.

If I can, I will.

No. I can always tell when I'm going to have another fit. I get a
really bad headache and my scalp tingles, burns and itches.

It could be worse; you could be psychotic. It could be better; you could
be suicidal.

I am happy person.

Happy holidays.

.

Circulus in demonstrando. You are assuming the conclusion you wish to
draw as a premise, friend.

There's nothing odd about a person my age pursuing an attractive and
mature 15-year old!

You made your bed, friend. Die in it.

you are a forger and flake.

And you, friend, are a(n) tottery orthopaedist.

Old August 23rd 06, 07:38 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings

Köi-Lö wrote:
an old wrote:

No. I can always tell when I'm going to have another fit. I get a
really bad headache and my scalp tingles, burns and itches.

It could be worse; you could be psychotic. It could be better; you could
be suicidal.

nah it is just you comiting a crime