Old August 26th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.fan.art-bell

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:43:46 -0700, an old freid to some a nightmare to
steve did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:20:34 -0500, Kali did the cha-cha, and screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity said:

No evidence of anything here beyond reptilian hardware.

I guess I'm just too generous for my own good.

nope you are BITCHSLAP

Can't use it!

sure I can you can't erase it and your impotentance in dealing with and
pretending you can is entertaining kook

Old August 26th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:00:13 -0700, an old freind wildly foamed:
The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:43:46 -0700, an old freid to some a nightmare to
steve did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:20:34 -0500, Kali did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity said:

No evidence of anything here beyond reptilian hardware.

I guess I'm just too generous for my own good.

nope you are BITCHSLAP

Can't use it!

sure I can BITCHSLAP

Not if I say you can't.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
VOTE DICK SCOVILLE FOR THE BOB ALLISAT H, L, & S AND PALMJOB PADDLE!!!
And for Tinfoil Star in AFA-B!
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
alt.fan.art-bell awards
GREEN LANTERN AWARD FOR PROJECTION for Spring 2006
TINFOIL STAR AWARD for Spring 2006
OFFICES OF KARCZEWSKI, WOLLMANN, & STAPLETON, ATTOURNEYS AT FLAW
(Incumbent, April 2006-present)
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin
"Al-Qaeda is solely responsible for 9/11" is just another k00ky
konspiracy theory.
Old August 26th 06, 11:16 AM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
RLW RLW is offline

nope you are BITCHSLAP

Can't use it!

sure I can you can't erase it and your impotentance in dealing with and
pretending you can is entertaining kook
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What a pity. Here comes Mark once again, injecting an inane comment with
hopes of being accepted by his intellectual superiors.

What the heck is "impotentance", Mark?

So long as you continue to spam these groups, and so long as you do so with
your inability to spell correctly, you, Mark, will be looked downward upon
as nothing more than the minor mental idiot you have shown yourself to be.

Wiseman has you pegged.

Old August 27th 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:16:04 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

nope you are BITCHSLAP

Can't use it!

sure I can you can't erase it and your impotentance in dealing with and
pretending you can is entertaining kook
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What a pity. Here comes Mark once again, injecting an inane comment with
hopes of being accepted by his intellectual superiors.

My coments are accepted my equals no superior are present and the

(BITCHSLAP)

You have no equal in this group Mark.

--
Vote Mark Morgan for THICK AS A BRICK in August 2006!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!

Old August 27th 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default kooks on parade

DrDeath wrote:
You have no equal in this group Mark.

sure I do you are one of them you are clear mental inferior not being
able to tell the deference between the hypothetcal and the real
but then you are a
kooks on parade

Old August 27th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:16:04 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

You have no equal in this group Mark.

why thank you for the compliment but it just isn't true

but you are not even my equal

you can't tell a death htreat from simple statement of fact

Old August 27th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
You have no equal in this group Mark.

sure I do you are one of them you are clear mental inferior not being
able to tell the deference between the hypothetcal and the real
but then you are a
(BITCHSLAP)on parade

By you logic, that would make YOU a mental inferior.
You could at least give some credit to Rage Against the Machine for your new
saying that will get you smacked with every usage.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 27th 06, 04:14 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:16:04 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

You have no equal in this group Mark.

why thank you for the compliment but it just isn't true

Your welcome.

but you are not even my equal

Quite obviously!

you can't tell a death htreat from simple statement of fact

So is this another death threat? I could use the UV points.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 27th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
You have no equal in this group Mark.

sure I do you are one of them you are clear mental inferior not being
able to tell the deference between the hypothetcal and the real
but then you are a
(BITCHSLAP)on parade

By you logic, that would make YOU a mental inferior.

nope DR my logic would never do that kook
You could at least give some credit to Rage Against the Machine for your new
saying that will get you smacked with every usage.

why?

I am not familier with Rage aginast the machine. I have heard of them
but never listened to their "music"

Old August 27th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:16:04 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

You have no equal in this group Mark.

why thank you for the compliment but it just isn't true

Your welcome.

but you are not even my equal

Quite obviously!

nice admission dr

you can't tell a death htreat from simple statement of fact

So is this another death threat? I could use the UV points.

that you can't tell make you a stupid kook