Old August 31st 06, 08:43 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb

Default troling right along

the watchman wrote:
ah ha ha...sit mon is true no! troling right along ya your right seems
the TROLLS are beginnin` to congregate again... ah ha ha ha ya the
trolls are massing together like a bunch of magots...wonder who the
leader is? Shoooooo Trolls... ``The Watchman`` I Am Watching You...

who ever is the least cowardlyafter all none of them give names

Old September 3rd 06, 08:03 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb

Hey Mark who is the #1 troll/scumbag in rec.radio.cb? ``The Watchman``
I Am Watching You...
an old friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
I am off work tomorrow, Wednesday the 30th. I will then respond to all posts
that require my attention (if you are lucky),

if the require your attention then it is duty not luck that makes you
respond

but the truth is you like being a flaming ass onn USENET likely because
you can't get away with it in real life