Old September 5th 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default then follow you own standards

The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 00:21:59 +0000, Dustin wrote:
"relic" wrote:

Until you out personal contact info. Then it turns into stalking, Filth.

personal contact info was long put out in RRAP by the very party that
troled you into RRAP we call him "woger" becuase it is belived he Roger
Wismen but wether he is or not. hehas posted the personal contact info
of people like myself his various other foes on RRAP and those of my
family my neaighoors the possible former owners of my proerty even put
out the addresses of other with htreats of actionagainst them just
because they share my name

you folks are doing the wil here in RRAP of a gay bashing stlaking
bbigot

I do hope you are happy about that

Old September 5th 06, 08:48 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"relic" wrote:

Until you out personal contact info. Then it turns into stalking, Filth.

personal contact info was long put out in RRAP by the very party that
troled you into RRAP we call him "woger" becuase it is belived he Roger
Wismen but wether he is or not. hehas posted the personal contact info
of people like myself his various other foes on RRAP and those of my
family my neaighoors the possible former owners of my proerty even put
out the addresses of other with htreats of actionagainst them just
because they share my name

You could at least preview your copy and check the spelling, you know.
OMFGss, that was hard to read.

you folks are doing the wil here in RRAP of a gay bashing stlaking
bbigot

No, we(tinw) are not, as it happens. Each kookologist in AUK is solely
responsible for his or her own actions, and we(tinw) do no one(tinno)
else's bidding. You earned the Golden Killfile nom based solely on your
own boring, net.KKKopping output, not because PJR is just *mean* (he's
actually a cool guy, and very funny), just as the entire group earned a
BU nom based on /its/ output. Your group is a cesspit of usenet, and if
some admin were to rmgroup it, all of perhaps two or three people would
mourn its passing, not counting such vermin as Wabbit.

I do hope you are happy about that

I really couldn't give a **** about your ****ant group. Its regulars
deserve to have someone stalk them down and kill them for being
pathetic, homophobic wastes of space, speaking generally (DrDeath is
definitely not counted, and Woger or his frogger certainly is), but as
long as you're all posting there anyway, you might as well provide AUK
with what few laughs are available from you, before you all jointly win
the GK (which may take a few years) and are declared to be as net.dead
as alt.snuh.

Snarky