Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 7th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default gmrs, antenna, base station?

Hey, I know this is CB territory, but the activity is high and you guys
know
this stuff.

Want to hook up a nice high antenna to allow us to keep in contact with

the kids up
at the cabin. I understand height is almost everything but I can't
find a cheap
5 wattish radio that has a antenna mount and power supply. Is there
one?
I expect the antenna/cable to cost about $200. ??

I also assume, that with an elevated antenna, I'll need a GMRS license.

Any comments welcome. Thanks

Part # 2 - The Simplest Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antennas That I Know Of . . . RHF Shortwave 0 June 2nd 06 10:57 AM
Idine Ghoreishian -by- Idine Ghoreishian { The SPGC Antenna by RHF } RHF Shortwave 6 May 22nd 06 07:38 AM
Questions -?- Considering a 'small' Shortwave Listener's (SWLs) Antenna RHF Shortwave 1 January 24th 05 09:37 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM