Old September 13th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default A Real Stretch...

"TelsPAM Electronics" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Didja hear it on your CB radio, Brian?

jim wrote:
nah he was working iraq with his amp. btw, what exactly are the freqs
that amp was designed for brian?

Jim you better watch out or Stevarino will get mad at you... LOL

Jim has my phone number, Brian. He'd call me on the landline if he thought
I was mad at him. Feel better now?

TelsPAM ----
Old September 13th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:46:10 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote in
:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
roups.com...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Easy. If the US bails from Iraq, regardless of why we went there in
the first place, the entire American-hating world will see how the US
can be defeated both at home and abroad. And if you don't think this
"Iraq-and-a-hard-place" predicament was intentional then read up on
the history of the Roosevelt administration.

How did I know Frank would have a logical explanation for this... LOL

He did a pretty good job until he turned it into a kOOky conspiracy theory.

http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm

Please notice that it is fully referenced with authoritative sources.
Enjoy.

Old September 17th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

jim wrote:

nah he was working iraq with his amp. btw, what exactly are the freqs
that amp was designed for brian?

Jim you better watch out or Stevarino will get mad at you... LOL
The SkyWave has been optimized for 26-30MHz... although will certainly
work below 26MHz. See the preliminary spec sheet at
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/S...202879ABTC.pdf

www.telstar-electronics.com

Will your amp be type accepted in the future? Any patent on it or can
one copy it for personal use? Since you have posted the SkyWave on the
CB NG and not the amateur groups am I to suppose that it is to be used
on 11 meters? Not trying to be a prick Brian but you are being forthwith
concerning your amp and people need to know what you are selling.

Old September 17th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:46:44 -0400, jim
wrote:

+++Will your amp be type accepted in the future? Any patent on it or can
+++one copy it for personal use? Since you have posted the SkyWave on the
+++CB NG and not the amateur groups am I to suppose that it is to be used
+++on 11 meters? Not trying to be a prick Brian but you are being forthwith
+++ concerning your amp and people need to know what you are selling.

*********

Since he has published pictures and specifications along with offering
the amp for sale, he has probably passed the the date for which he can
apply for US patents. There are specific rules and dates for when
patents have to be applied for prior to release for sale.

james
Old September 17th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

+++Will your amp be type accepted in the future? Any patent on it or can
+++one copy it for personal use? Since you have posted the SkyWave on the
+++CB NG and not the amateur groups am I to suppose that it is to be used
+++on 11 meters? Not trying to be a prick Brian but you are being
forthwith
+++ concerning your amp and people need to know what you are selling.

*********

Since he has published pictures and specifications along with offering
the amp for sale, he has probably passed the the date for which he can
apply for US patents. There are specific rules and dates for when
patents have to be applied for prior to release for sale.

james

Not to mention the fact that it is TOTALLY illegal.

Old September 17th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Will your amp be type accepted in the future? Any patent on it or can
one copy it for personal use? Since you have posted the SkyWave on the
CB NG and not the amateur groups am I to suppose that it is to be used
on 11 meters? Not trying to be a prick Brian but you are being forthwith
concerning your amp and people need to know what you are selling.

The amp has been designed for 10 meter use...
Why do I bring it up on the CB ng... because all the hams are here...
LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 18th 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote:
jim wrote:
Will your amp be type accepted in the future? Any patent on it or can
one copy it for personal use? Since you have posted the SkyWave on the
CB NG and not the amateur groups am I to suppose that it is to be used
on 11 meters? Not trying to be a prick Brian but you are being
forthwith
concerning your amp and people need to know what you are selling.

The amp has been designed for 10 meter use...

Why do I bring it up on the CB ng... because all the hams are here...
LOL

Nope. You bring it here because ham operators would report your illegal
operation if you tried to hawk that trash it in the amateur groups,
Griffey.

www.telSPAM//SLAP

Old September 18th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Nope. You bring it here because ham operators would report your illegal
operation if you tried to hawk that trash it in the amateur groups,
Griffey.

As a matter of fact... you are totally wrong (as usual).
About 90% of my business comes from amateurs.

www.telstar-electronics.com