Old September 27th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

Default PING: slow code

hello sc, you old cocksucker,you!

hey sc, if you really want mork to learn the code then give him the
facial he desires!

hey sc.......how 'bout i **** you as you ****
morkins............................

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 27th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.morse,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 17:29:43 -0700,
wrote:

hello sc, you old cocksucker,you!

grow up woger
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Hey Markie
I heard you posted some sick **** about digging up your poor old mom.

Old September 27th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.baldspot

Default SECONDED NOMINATION: Bartlo Pineapple up the ass of Demon Lard of Constipation

, the sunburnt pewterer, goaded:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:29:43 -0700, homosexual obsession with
Rabbits, noted attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

hello sc, you old cocksucker,you!

hey sc, if you really want mork to learn the code then give him the
facial he desires!

hey sc.......how 'bout i **** you as you ****
morkins............................

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, it seems my last attempt to nominate the timid little wabbit
above
vanished into the aether, so here I go again:

BWHAHAHAHAHA The ****head ****s up again, Wiseman didn't post it,
****HEAD!

FLUSH!
Oh, baby, talk dirty to me some more!

Yeah, that's about the only way you'd get sex.

Mark C. Morgan

damnitall, thought I munged up his info
also he uses P.O. Box 212 same town as a drop and
distribution point for his kiddie porn.
God you are a total waste of bandwidth.
top-poasting fix0red

Surely not as big a waste of bandwidth IKYABWAI

BITCHSLAP

Sorry bitchslap

BITCHSLAP

Hmmmm,BITCHSLAP

Trying BITCHSLAP

Not hard enough,

No, you are rather fat and lazy. Enjoy your pineapple!

Enjoy yours - I second Snarky's earlier nomination of you. Revenge
nominations are for pussies, you ****ing pussy.

From: Demon Lord of Confusion
Subject: NOMINATION: Bartlo Pineapple PING: slow code
Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radi o.cb,alt.baldspot,rec.music.classical.recordings,a lt.music.dio
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:57:13 GMT

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:29:43 -0700, Wabbit attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

hello sc, you old cocksucker,you!

hey sc, if you really want mork to learn the code then give him the
facial he desires!

hey sc.......how 'bout i **** you as you ****
morkins............................

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, it seems my last attempt to nominate the timid little wabbit above
vanished into the aether, so here I go again:

Hail Eris! On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:14:23 -0700, Wabbit/ersatz Wabbit
ranted and raved:
The God of Odd Statements proclaimed from On High:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 06:40:24 -0700, Wabbit/Wabbit's frogger, did
most oddly state:
The Demon Princess of Absurdity whined:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 05:32:34 -0700, My little princess post edits:
The Demon Poser of Obtusity wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:04:57 +0000, Steve Stone did the cha-cha,
and screamed:
[snecked]

Pussy.

That's "meow.****head" to you, Wabbit.

Pussy. Or as your parents call you, ****.

Oh, baby, talk dirty to me some more!

Mark C. Morgan

damnitall, thought I munged up his info
also he uses P.O. Box 212 same town as a drop and
distribution point for his kiddie porn.
God you are a total waste of bandwidth.
top-poasting fix0red

Surely not as big a waste of bandwidth IKYABWAI

BITCHSLAP

Sorry bitchslap

BITCHSLAP

Hmmmm,BITCHSLAP

Trying BITCHSLAP

Not hard enough, I'd say. Woger, you see, had a particular style, as a
lame pedo-k0oK/torll, and you, my little butt-monkey, mimic it only
too perfectly. Anyway. I think you have provided my colleagues with
sufficient evidence, over the past six weeks, of the perfect fit this
award is for you, and since George "fluty1" Maloney desperately needs
some decent competition, I, Snarky, do hereby -- assuming I haven't
already made any other noms or seconds for the award, but I don't
think I have -- nominate for the Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal
Pineapple: Woger "Wabbit" Wiseman/his frogger-cum-imitator/aka
"nameless non-person with no life or identity of his own"/aka "Not
Cocksucker Lloyd"/aka "markie_morgan_rapes_boys"/etc.

Seconds?

So seconded.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou jaded groom. Thou pribbling, crook-pated accursed devil.
Old September 29th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.baldspot
± ± is offline

wrote:

[...]

You know where's Outer Filth© stuffed it?

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *