Old November 1st 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Default Will Dockery & Shadowville All-Stars

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Will Dockery" wrote:
"Barbara's Cat" wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

He doesn't have hangovers.
He stays drunk.

Start the day with black coffee spiked with just a nip
of Dickel and things get rolling right.

Proud of it, eh?

Just a good way to kick off the day... each to his own, you know.

Some get stoned...some get strange. ($1 N Young)

Old November 1st 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Will Dockery" wrote:
"Barbara's Cat" wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

He doesn't have hangovers.
He stays drunk.

Start the day with black coffee spiked with just a nip
of Dickel and things get rolling right.

Proud of it, eh?

Just a good way to kick off the day... each to his own, you know.

Some get stoned...some get strange. ($1 N Young)

Walk on, walk on............................

Landshark

Old November 2nd 06, 12:07 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

He doesn't have hangovers.
He stays drunk.

Start the day with black coffee spiked with just a nip
of Dickel and things get rolling right.

Proud of it, eh?

Just a good way to kick off the day... each to his own, you know.

Some get stoned...some get strange. ($1 N Young)

I wasn't going to mention it since illegal, but a joint /does/ smooth
the whole thing out...

--
"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Will Dockery videos:
http://tinyurl.com/yfmzeq

Old November 2nd 06, 02:57 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
oups.com...

Steveo wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

He doesn't have hangovers.
He stays drunk.

Start the day with black coffee spiked with just a nip
of Dickel and things get rolling right.

Proud of it, eh?

Just a good way to kick off the day... each to his own, you know.

Some get stoned...some get strange. ($1 N Young)

I wasn't going to mention it since illegal, but a joint /does/ smooth
the whole thing out...

The fact that you get high and drunk in the morning only proves what a
worthless drug addict alcoholic you are, Will.

Old November 2nd 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Pimp of the Holy Sugir wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

He doesn't have hangovers.
He stays drunk.

Start the day with black coffee spiked with just a nip
of Dickel and things get rolling right.

Proud of it, eh?

Just a good way to kick off the day... each to his own, you know.

I have to assume ghetto mikey starts out by lighting up
his crack pipe. Or did he go to meth?

I just got a script for Vicodin, which is kicking in now...

Did you know that Coffee is the biggest (legal) cash crop (after Oil)
on the planet.

No, but not surprising...

--
"Ozone Stigmata" by Will Dockery
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Will Dockery videos:
http://tinyurl.com/yfmzeq

Barbara's Cat wrote:
"stop typing stupid, stupid."
- Renay's advise
You mean /advice/, right Barbie?

Now available in condensed, /cat****-poetry free/ version:
You little harlet you!
^^^^^^
SCAT "Missing Testicals"
^^^^^^^^^
SCAT You shouldn't have ate that day, Vonnie Leigh.
^^^
SCAT you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes
^^^
SCAT I want to breath your air
^^^^^^
Ready for Hallmark Hammy's /slurp polish/.

You can see it in American exploitation...

The Oil producers we **** with using computer driven
missles... The lessor $$$ we just jerk around.

Old November 3rd 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Pimp of the Holy Sugir wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

He doesn't have hangovers.
He stays drunk.

Start the day with black coffee spiked with just a nip
of Dickel and things get rolling right.

Proud of it, eh?

Just a good way to kick off the day... each to his own, you know.

I have to assume ghetto mikey starts out by lighting up
his crack pipe. Or did he go to meth?

I just got a script for Vicodin, which is kicking in now...

Did you know that Coffee is the biggest (legal) cash crop (after Oil)
on the planet.

No, but not surprising...

Fresh ground...

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Old November 3rd 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
ups.com...

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:35:00 -0500, Will Dockery wrote:

Do you get drunk every morning Will?

Got that right, Meat

Well thanks for the candid replies Will. I kind of figured that anyone

who
posts the way you do probably wakes up and gets drunk to get over
their hangover.

Ah, Meat, you seem to be having a memory loss problem.

You know good and well that I drink like a fish

Fish don't drink alcohol, Dorkery.

Old November 3rd 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain wrote:

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
ups.com...

You know good and well that I drink like a fish

Fish don't drink alcohol, Dorkery.

Yabut what about alchohol?

(Or would that be only alchovies?)

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old November 3rd 06, 02:20 PM posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.tv.csi,alt.tv.real-world,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.cb

Pimp of the Holy Sugir wrote:

Did you know that Coffee is the biggest (legal) cash crop (after Oil)
on the planet.

No, but not surprising...

Fresh ground...

Actually, it would be fresh-ground babies, but they're legal only in
Muslim countries and countries Muslims don't like.

--
~/)_|