Old October 4th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default How many democrats / how many republicans

Arf! Arf! wrote:

Oh, and not let us forget Roger Clinton, the half-brother druggie supreme
who snorted more Cocaine than a vacuum sweeper.

Aren't you forgetting a well-known cokehead + alcoholic political leader
and his "dime-bag" wife...?
Old October 4th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Dick Chisel wrote:

Arf! Arf! wrote:

Oh, and not let us forget Roger Clinton, the half-brother druggie supreme
who snorted more Cocaine than a vacuum sweeper.

Aren't you forgetting a well-known cokehead + alcoholic political leader
and his "dime-bag" wife...?

Teddy Kennedy? Carter Grabarczyk, K8VT?

Old October 5th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Barnard Peters wrote in
newsan.2006.10.04.05.40.06.32926@blueplanet:

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 22:38:32 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

None,

They complain about it being dark and wait for a republican to do it.

They accomplish this task by contracting Haliburtian to pile up dead US
solders to reach the light bulb made by GE. Due to this huge expense,
they pass more tax cuts for rich republicans so nobody (who counts) is
hurt financially. Everybody's a winner! Right?

Welcome to the rec.radio groups. You'll find a lot of screwed up liberals
and democrats here much like yourself. You'll probably feel most
comfortable discussing your k00k theories with the dumb-ass Canuks.

Welcome again.

73

de Slow Code
Old October 5th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 03:59:06 -0500, Arf! Arf! wrote:

"Barnard Peters" wrote in message
newsan.2006.10.04.05.40.06.32926@blueplanet... On Sun, 01 Oct 2006
22:38:32 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

[quoted text muted]

As most wealthy people incorporate any income over ~$200k, those figures
make sense but I still find it had to believe that corporations,
millionaires and billionaires get away with sub-$100k tax bills. I guess
I'm not one of the wealthy people like you. Go figure...

I guess I'm one of the swing voters now but the reason I no longer respect
the republican party has been the worst of two evil philosophy. I have
come to realize that I would rather have a prez that gets blow-jobs from
19 or 20 year old girls than a prez that lies about being Christan while
behind the curtain, killing people to make other people rich and messing
with our freedoms to promote it. There has only been increases of
terrorism and WMD making all those arguments bogus.

Giving money to Communist china?!!! The corporations, in moving most
all their manufacturing to China in the last 8 years have overwhelmed
China with money and they don't know how to spend it fast enough! Makes
one wonder who is running the whitehouse?

It will be quite interesting to see if the Democrats get to spend $100M
to investigate Bush just like the republicans did to investigate
the Clintons. Perhaps those drunken little daughters escapades will come
back to light! LOL

Old October 5th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

In article pan.2006.10.04.05.40.06.32926@blueplanet,
Barnard Peters wrote:

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 22:38:32 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

None,

They complain about it being dark and wait for a republican to do it.

They accomplish this task by contracting Haliburtian to pile up

Snip

Very offensive post.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 5th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Barnard Peters wrote:

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 22:38:32 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

None,

They complain about it being dark and wait for a republican to do it.

They accomplish this task by contracting Haliburtian to pile up

Snip

Very offensive post.

And you don't find the real life example it's based on offensive?

If you had more than two functioning brain cells, you would realize that
his post was an *allegory* for the bogus Iraq "war" and that the
Halliburton scandals and the piling up of dead bodies, theirs and ours,
is indeed offensive.