Old November 20th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default DX is running a bit

To NY.

....audio Enzo.
Old November 20th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 20 Nov 2006 01:44:46 GMT, Steveo wrote:

To NY.

...audio Enzo.

I am not close. I am south of philly. I have nothing here.

Vinnie S.
Old November 20th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 20 Nov 2006 01:44:46 GMT, Steveo wrote:

To NY.

...audio Enzo.

I am not close. I am south of philly. I have nothing here.

Vinnie S.

It's sporadic and dying now. It was running to the east/north east for a
while over here today, which is quite unusual. Oh well, catch ya next time
good buddy! (we'll load up the rebar in yore cement shoes)
Old November 20th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
Vinnie S. wrote:
On 20 Nov 2006 01:44:46 GMT, Steveo wrote:

To NY.

...audio Enzo.

I am not close. I am south of philly. I have nothing here.

Vinnie S.

It's sporadic and dying now. It was running to the east/north east for a
while over here today, which is quite unusual. Oh well, catch ya next time
good buddy! (we'll load up the rebar in yore cement shoes)

Most probably an event caused by the Leonid Meteor shower.

Old November 20th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Steveo:

Hearing south of the boarder stations, and several south pacific
stations. Not hearing your neck of the woods.

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:

To NY.

...audio Enzo.

Old November 20th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello Steveo:

Hearing south of the boarder stations, and several south pacific
stations. Not hearing your neck of the woods.

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:

To NY.

...audio Enzo.

Hi Jay.

Yeah it's been running toward the eastern seaboard over here today for some
odd reason or another. I talked to a a guy in western PA today, which is
very unusual for me. Nice to hear tho.
Old November 21st 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner

Default DX is running a bit.... Yah, like diarrhea.

Steveo wrote in
:

To NY.

...audio Enzo.