Old December 25th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey Regulars, read this one!!!

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:00:17 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote in :

Hey, Merry Christmas Jay, Jim H, Jim C, Steveo, Twist, Randy, Vin etc etc. Sorry
if
I missed your name, but have a Great Christmas!

Landshark

TAKE DOWN THAT CHRISTMAS TREE OR I'LL SUE!!!!!

Just kidding. As an athiest I'll celebrate everyone's freedom to
celebrate however they want, and wish for everyone serenity and
peace........ except for Chuck, of course.

LOL!!! You won't kill a tree for Jesus??? It's all good, at least you'll get
a day off out of the holiday.

Landshark

Old December 23rd 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Landshark wrote:
Hey, Merry Christmas Jay, Jim H, Jim C, Steveo, Twist, Randy, Vin etc etc. Sorry if
I missed your name, but have a Great Christmas!

Landshark

Cheers Sharkie. Lets hope for great propogation and a tight line in the
water. From the right coast, Peace.
Old December 23rd 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:00:17 GMT, "Landshark" wrote:

Hey, Merry Christmas Jay, Jim H, Jim C, Steveo, Twist, Randy, Vin etc etc. Sorry if
I missed your name, but have a Great Christmas!

Landshark

Right back at you, Shark !!!!!!!!!!!!

And Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Vinnie S.
Old December 23rd 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Landshark wrote:
Hey, Merry Christmas Jay, Jim H, Jim C, Steveo, Twist, Randy, Vin etc etc. Sorry if
I missed your name, but have a Great Christmas!

Landshark

That's OK Happy Happy and Merry Merry to you and all the old time normal regulars out there.
Also to the normal new folks I've missed because of AKC BS. This message of happiness does
_NOT_ apply to AKC members. I don't wish any bad to them, just no good.

As an aside, Thanks go out to the Great Uncle! I'm chomping at the bit to use my 10 meter
radio legally! I'm going to take elements 3 and 4 on the 8th. I should be a general
and maybe, I'll pass the extra this time. That's a hard test to take cold. The general test
is much easier and the tech test even easier!

I've used MURS and 11 meters as well as 2 and 440 in the past week. People are still people
no matter what band you find them on. When one is not happening, try another. You'll find
folks that stay on one band and you'll never find them if you stay in one place. It's like
staying on 19 all your life. Turn the dial and LISTEN. Sandbagging can be quite amusing.
Old December 25th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
Landshark wrote:
[...]

Crap Scott, you're so quite on here as of late, forgot all about
you...............

Merry Christmas

Old December 26th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Crap Scott, you're so quite on here as of late, forgot all about
you...............

Don't crap on me!

I turned on my CB to catch some of the Christmas CBers, but it was raining and
there were none. I did make a few random FRS contacts. I was trying to make it
so they could actually make a contact on their first try so they stick with it
and not box it back up. Once they've been on a radio for a month or so, I could
point them to more frequencies on HAM. I still find a radio operator to be a
radio operator whether licensed by rule or by test. To sit behind a mike and
talk to strangers takes a certain kind of person and not all stay with it.
Once they get a taste of radio, they may want to learn and do more. CB is a
good place to find more radio operators. People are people and the Part they
use doesn't matter and you don't have to give up one for the other.

It's amazing how many hams I run into on CB and how many hams used CB before becoming hams.

BTW, I'll have 28.3 to 28.5 no matter what in about two months. I'm ready. My 2950 still works.

Merry Christmas

Ho Ho Ho, she was...

HELP PLEASE: MARK ALL READ Reg1647 CB 3 June 16th 04 09:16 PM
SWR read to TX or rather to the antenna ? Thierry Antenna 27 January 20th 04 10:37 PM
Marked All Read HELP! SLINKY JDer8745 Antenna 6 January 18th 04 09:11 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM