Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default VoiceMax...

Trials with the newly designed VoiceMax speech processor module are
going well. I have the first "hay-wired" prototype in mobile operation
for about one week now. The reports are all positive. So far, nobody
believes I'm working a little crappy Cobra19 DX4 with a stock mic...
except for the trucker that pulled up along side me and saw the stock
mic for himself. With the proto locked-in at the maximum 15:1
compression right now... the reports I'm getting say that it's the
loudest and clearest stock mic they have ever heard. Whether you're
whispering or screaming... the volume level is exactly the same. Also,
the noise gate feature works fantastic. It's always been a mobile
operator's dream to have high audio gain without background noise...
now that's possible. I plan to start laying out the first all surface
mount PCB to allow the next prototype unit to be mounted inside the
radio.

www.telstar-electronics.com