Old May 11th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default swearing on the cb

On 10 May 2007 17:07:23 -0700, ------------
wrote:

+++The hams are wanting to outlaw swearing on cb and frs.
+++
+++Well, I don't like swearing either, but the problem is whose standards
+++do we go by?

*****************

They have been swearing on the CB since the 70's. The worst sounds I
heard on the CB back in the 70's was some dude on the radio causing
and before his signal went off the air you heard an explosion. Then
another time some dude was agitating truckers. During one of his
transmissions you could hear gunshots in the background and him
cussing up a storm. I guess it does not pay to have your radio room in
the front room or front bedroom if you are an agitator.

Then there was the guy who fell asleep at the radio and his head or
hand laid on the push to talk button. For hours all you could hear was
the dude snoring.

james
Old May 12th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Telstar Electronics wrote:
On May 11, 6:05 am, "Mindraker" wrote:

However, I have to admit, the whole fun of listening to
CB is channel 19, if you know what I mean ))))

Yes, it is quite entertaining some times to listen to how feeble minds
express themselves... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

Are those feeble minded types the ones you intend on selling your amps
too? You really know how to put your foot in your mouth.
Old May 14th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 12, 9:12 am, jim wrote:
Are those feeble minded types the ones you intend on selling your amps
too?

What about the one you purchased Jim?
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old May 15th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Telstar Electronics wrote:
On May 12, 9:12 am, jim wrote:

Are those feeble minded types the ones you intend on selling your amps
too?

What about the one you purchased Jim?
www.telstar-electronics.com

Nope Brian, never purchased any illegal equipment. Do you want to back
your claim up? If you say I did then post my address for all to see. Its
amazing that you trash cb operators yet try to sell your pseudo legal
kit on a cb board.
Old May 15th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Telstar Electronics wrote:
On May 12, 9:12 am, jim wrote:

Are those feeble minded types the ones you intend on selling your amps
too?

What about the one you purchased Jim?
www.telstar-electronics.com

Nope Brian, never purchased any illegal equipment. Do you want to back
your claim up? If you say I did then post my address for all to see. Its
amazing that you trash cb operators yet try to sell your pseudo legal
kit on a cb board.

No one buys his crap.

Old January 8th 11, 03:39 AM
Junior Member