Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Latest buttwhipping administered to keyclowns selling amps on Ebay

You know what happened, you know what the numbers mean...hope some of
'em were being sold by keyclowns on the NG...You all have you a nice
day now!

PS: Remeber Ruger P40? We especially love it when you whine like he
did! He had an amp and an illegal radio on ebay and the AKC stopped
him cold!
THEN: He whined that that sale was to have been his kids' Christmas.
Well, since he talked about smoking dope sometimes as well, we asked
him: "Do you mean you buy illegal radio stuff and drugs before
thinking about Christmas presents?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

160119751748,160119753563,280118075119,
250118924524,280118071493,290120731981,