Old November 3rd 04, 03:26 AM
Sold

Default Selling Amps...................

2 guys selling mobile linear amps in my area. They are selling them it
appears every tuesday night at the same place and damn they get alot
of sales as well. What do you guys do about that?
They dont sell on the internet to my knowledge.

Old November 3rd 04, 03:31 AM
Steveo

Sold wrote:
2 guys selling mobile linear amps in my area. They are selling them it
appears every tuesday night at the same place and damn they get alot
of sales as well. What do you guys do about that?
They dont sell on the internet to my knowledge.

Don't buy one, unless it's a good deal.

HTH

--
http://NewsReader.Com/ 30GB/Month
Old November 3rd 04, 04:04 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Sold wrote in news:qsjgo0pa5l1lmmnd3stdnq48smn2t6dakb@
4ax.com:

2 guys selling mobile linear amps in my area. They are selling them it
appears every tuesday night at the same place and damn they get alot
of sales as well. What do you guys do about that?
They dont sell on the internet to my knowledge.

IceCold, Chimmbubba, etc etc etc still singing this same old stale song.

Welcome back (I Am Not George)

It doesn't take you long to change nyms, do you keep aol on standby?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/ 30GB/Month

Low noise -- op amps K7ITM Homebrew 0 January 7th 05 06:41 PM
Go Amps Go SteveJ CB 13 May 25th 04 02:05 PM
FCC to make CB Amps Legal again! WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 28th 04 04:07 AM
AS FAR AS SELLING AMPS IS CONCERNED... Chim Bubba CB 16 November 5th 03 01:24 PM