Old May 25th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Coming soon! moparhoLICK's GREATEST LICKS!

Soon, AKC Productions will unveil the FREE CD of moparhoLICK's
GREATEST LICKS!

That's right people, truckers far and wide who have shelled out 25
cents to sample moparhoLICK's talents at the Petro toilet in Girard,
Ohio will give their critiques of his abilities!

Here's a little teaser...print doesn't do it justice, but just wait
'til you hear the FREE CD!

"moparhoLICK was a bit slow on bobbing and licking, but once I grabbed
his hair and slammed him against my groin he got the message. I got my
25 cents worth!"---Texas Tanker, Matlack driver