Old June 12th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Fire-Up 99TM

Fire-Up 99TM
A-99 CB Base Radiator Up-Grade
where can i buy this in the usa any ideas

Old June 12th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 11, 11:30 pm, "Nigel" wrote:
Fire-Up 99TM
A-99 CB Base Radiator Up-Grade
where can i buy this in the usa any ideas

A complete waste of money...in fact the A99 is also. It has been
proven to be a negative gain antenna in lab testing.

Old June 12th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 12, 3:06 pm, moparhoLICK is the real poster of all nym slams on
here wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:30 pm, "Nigel" wrote:

Fire-Up 99TM
A-99 CB Base Radiator Up-Grade
where can i buy this in the usa any ideas

A complete waste of money...in fact the A99 is also. It has been
proven to be a negative gain antenna in lab testing.

Here is the link to that test:
http://freeweb.supereva.com/bookstore/docs/a99.pdf

Old June 13th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Here is the link to that test:
http://freeweb.supereva.com/bookstore/docs/a99.pdf

http://www.video-observer.com/imax/imax2000.htm

I hate to agree with a RRCB troll, but really, toss that A99 like a spear
into the nearest dumpster and get an imax 2000. Be sure to watch for loose
splintered fiberglass. I let an A99 go to the dump a few weeks ago. I could
have had it for free but it was splintering and I didn't want to deal with
it. I took the big busted TV antenna for the aluminum scrap content!
Old June 13th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jun 12, 11:26 pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
Here is the link to that test:
http://freeweb.supereva.com/bookstore/docs/a99.pdf

http://www.video-observer.com/imax/imax2000.htm

I hate to agree with a RRCB troll, but really, toss that A99 like a spear
into the nearest dumpster and get an imax 2000. Be sure to watch for loose
splintered fiberglass. I let an A99 go to the dump a few weeks ago. I could
have had it for free but it was splintering and I didn't want to deal with
it. I took the big busted TV antenna for the aluminum scrap content!

You have to agree, seigel-beagle...I am right. I always am. What you
goons know about antennas could be contained in a thimble, my
knowledge would have to be contained in a tank truck.

Now there is one thing you know that is the reverse...how to be a
hypocritical balless troll and talk junk about others who have the
nerve to be identified. You have boxcar loads of that kind of
knowledge.

Old June 15th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"moparhoLICK is the real poster of all nym slams on here"
oups.com...
wrote:
Here is the link to that test:
http://freeweb.supereva.com/bookstore/docs/a99.pdf

http://www.video-observer.com/imax/imax2000.htm

I hate to agree with a RRCB troll, but really, toss that A99 like a spear
into the nearest dumpster and get an imax 2000. Be sure to watch for
loose
splintered fiberglass. I let an A99 go to the dump a few weeks ago. I
could
have had it for free but it was splintering and I didn't want to deal
with
it. I took the big busted TV antenna for the aluminum scrap content!

You have to agree, seigel-beagle...I am right. I always am. What you
goons know about antennas could be contained in a thimble, my
knowledge would have to be contained in a tank truck.

You are a moron, and have obtained no knowledge that was not availible to
anyone with access to the internet.

Now there is one thing you know that is the reverse...how to be a
hypocritical balless troll and talk junk about others who have the
nerve to be identified.

Nah Doug, you are too stupid or too poor to hide your identity. Leland did
well, but you sucked and were busted. And of course we all know that you'd
love nothing better than to be anonymous, Doug. So Douglass Adair, how is
that little thing with the state of Ohio going?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****wit!

Old June 15th 07, 10:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

****wit!- Hide quoted text -

I have never posted anonymously, so go back to your crack pipe you
mentally challenged fairy.

Old June 15th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Yo Mamma" wrote:
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR posting as- "moparhoLICK is the real poster of all nym
slams on here"
oups.com...
wrote:
[...]

Everything about that cowardly ****stain is stale. I don't read his tripe
anymore.

Fire-Up 99TM Nigel CB 2 June 5th 07 01:23 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III Andrew Schulman Boatanchors 6 April 2nd 07 09:36 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! DutyStations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III Duncan Patton Scanner 0 March 29th 07 08:49 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III fishandchips Digital 0 March 28th 07 12:59 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Homebrew 0 February 15th 07 07:28 AM