Old July 20th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default OT Killfiles

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars,
cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

Hi Jim

You're right about the filtering..what a difference it makes!

i havn't seen any of the xposting crap from the amateurs in a week.

I haven't been reading the newsgroups as much as I used to but I see way
yonder less messages when I get a hankering to gander in, nowadays.

I've spread 14 gallons of paint on my barn recently too..the second coat
should eat less, right!?! (i only bought 35 gallons of that color, in 5
gallon buckets)

Old July 20th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:25:15 -0500, jim wrote:

Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of the
xposting

from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty, steveo, sharkie,
frank,

scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me laugh with your
electronics know how. If I missed some of the regulars, cheers, its usenet...

Manchester United, Champions.

It worked wonders for me. Vinnie S.

Sorry to forget you Vinnie. Thanks again for the favor.

LOL It's no wonder you
remembered the others at your age

Landshark

f you sharkie how was north carolina? will be down there in august.

Love you too :P LOL!! It was great, got to "drive the tail of the dragon", did
some
great rock crawling, got soaking wet on Saturday. I was at Telico, up on Lower
trail
#2, it started to rain lightly, but on the way back to the campground, it opened
up. Of
course the rig I was in had no wipers or top, but it was hoot. Getting there and
home was
a different story (Flights from HELL).
Next event will be Oregon then maybe Hot Springs Arkansas.

Landshark

Hey, how about all the Hoopla over Beckham?

F Beckham. He was on the downslope when Utd sold him. He was a decent or some
would say a good/great mid field player. With that in mind and the low quality of
american footie (soccer) he will stand out. American soccer sucks plain and
simple. English Premier League IMHO is the best on the planet because it throws
money at players like the NBA.
Sorry for the OT post.

Yeah, your right on the states following "soccer". Go to any "true" pub around
here early morning and their just finishing watching a soccer match.
No sweat on the OT, better than the other crap-ola.

Landshark

Old July 23rd 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote...
Started using one and it makes this ng quiet as a mouse. Got rid of

the
xposting from the amateur ng's. Still good to hear from twisty,

steveo,
sharkie, frank, scott, jay and yes you too brian 'cause you make me
laugh with your electronics know how. If I missed some of the
regulars, cheers, its usenet...

I have used one for some time, more messages get
whacked than get through.
I also set the reader to retrieve headers only, then
mark the threads that look genuine for download.
It all saves time, bandwidth and disk space.

Manchester United, Champions.

Make the most of it, while you can... now that
Petr "the helmet" Cech is back.
Even my Son, a big Man U fan, believes that
Mourinho will take that trophy from Fergies
hands next season.

Unless some team decides to do it again... put
two great keepers put in hospital in a single
match.

Regards,
Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Old July 26th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

" Peter" wrote in message
[...]

Ah football (aka soccer) something that not many yanks know much about
(myself included).

Landshark

Old July 26th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Jul 26, 12:39 pm, "Landshark" wrote:
" Peter" wrote in message

[...]

Ah radio (aka legal) something that not many keykweenz know much about
(myself included).

Landshark- Hide quoted text -

Old August 1st 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote...

Ah football (aka soccer) something that not many
yanks know much about (myself included).

That, and making a good English cuppa...
http://www.load-of.cobblers.org/news/images/tea01.jpg
Made with 100% Pork?

:~)