Old August 16th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default The ARRL "Diamond Terrace" Abomination

HFa-9912 wrote:
David Stinson wrote:
There are several hams I'd like to commemorate, but
the idea of putting their names under foot, where
teenagers spit their gum and people wipe excrement
off their shoes is appalling beyond words.
I don't know what California insane asylum inmate excreted
this revolting national fad of building "memorials" that people
walk all over, nor do I understand people who buy into
this abominable disgrace, but I won't spend a cent
to put the memory of my Elmer under someone's foot.
Dave AB5S

Dave.......
Do you even have any idea how gay the term "ELMER" sounds?
But of course you do!

Do you even have a glimmer of an idea of how gay that skirt looks?

Now go home and get that little girls skirt off Mr!
Old August 16th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

me wrote:
Gents,

Quite frankly, I wish you'd take your idiotic Ham Radio war, to rec.
Radio.Amateur Policy and keep it out of Rec.Radio.cb

it is annonying to have read the messages of your childish petty
bickering.

grow up or get lost.

73 de Chuck K8CPA

Yeah, what he said, IDIOT!