Old August 30th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Moped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Batav... QcmdZViewItem

Vinnie S.
Old August 30th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Vinnie:

I don't think such out-landish vehicles should be advertised or even
sold, as the Horse Power and Outlaw Ways will over come one and all.
Next thing will come is Tattoos, Leather Jackets, calling all your
friends "Hep Cats", smoking cigarettes, spitting on the side walk, bad
attitudes, talking on the CB radio ect ect!

Jay in the Mojave

Old August 30th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Batav...itemZ220143611
024QQihZ012QQcategoryZ6722QQcmdZViewItem

Vinnie S.

Vrooooooom!
Old September 1st 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:57:17 -0700, Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello Vinnie:

I don't think such out-landish vehicles should be advertised or even
sold, as the Horse Power and Outlaw Ways will over come one and all.
Next thing will come is Tattoos, Leather Jackets, calling all your
friends "Hep Cats", smoking cigarettes, spitting on the side walk, bad
attitudes, talking on the CB radio ect ect!

Jay in the Mojave

LOL.

I personally asked Steve's permission if I could call him Moped, not as an
insult of course. To me, mopeds are a pleasant memory of my youth, because they
were all over the town I grew up in. Good ol' days !

Vinnie S.
Old September 1st 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Vinnie:

I am sure Steveo is a good guy, never meet him tho. I have known drag
race enthusiasts who where big Mopar Fans.

I like the Mopeds cheap and efficient form for gettin around.

Jay in the Mojave

Old September 2nd 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 1, 9:26 am, Vinnie S. wrote:
I personally asked Steve's permission if I could call him Moped, not as an
insult of course. To me, mopeds are a pleasant memory of my youth, because they
were all over the town I grew up in. Good ol' days !

Oh no... you sure wouldn't want to insult Steveo. He provides such
worthwhile posts here on this group... I can see why asked him first
if you could call him mopey. Personally, I like to call him cretin..
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 2nd 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 17:09:37 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

On Sep 1, 9:26 am, Vinnie S. wrote:
I personally asked Steve's permission if I could call him Moped, not as an
insult of course. To me, mopeds are a pleasant memory of my youth, because they
were all over the town I grew up in. Good ol' days !

Oh no... you sure wouldn't want to insult Steveo. He provides such
worthwhile posts here on this group... I can see why asked him first
if you could call him mopey. Personally, I like to call him cretin..

Awwwwwww, did I strike a chord?

Vinnie S.
Old September 2nd 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Why Do You Need a Speech Processor for Your CB Radio?
Two-way radio communication relies on the modulation contained within
the signal. Maintaining a high modulation level is crucial in
providing the highest possible efficiency from any transmitter
operating on AM, FM, or SSB modes. Two-way radios also rely on
microphones that inherently change audio levels delivered to the
transmitter. This causes transmitter modulation to fluctuate greatly
depending on voice level and pitch. The average modulation of a
typical voice signal is only about 40%. This low percentage applied to
the transmitter, results in less than optimal transmission range.

Other Processors Have a Problem...
Other speech processors use a low-cost "audio clipping" approach to
achieve compression. While this method is economical for the
manufacturer, clipping distorts the original signal and sounds fuzzy
on the air. What these types of audio processors gain in volume, they
lose in voice intelligibility.

VoiceMax is Different...
VoiceMax uses a sophisticated AGC (Automatic Gain Control) circuit
that installs inside your transceiver to hold the audio level
constant, with less than 1% harmonic distortion. No "clipping" type
processor can come close to this low distortion level. Whether you're
whispering or shouting, VoiceMax holds your transceiver at 100%
modulation allowing you to punch through heavy channel traffic without
sacrificing voice clarity. VoiceMax incorporates a feature not offered
on other processors. The adjustable noise gate allows the user to
block unwanted ambient background sounds. This feature is especially
helpful in mobile environments where wind and road noise can be an
issue. VoiceMax works with your non-amplified dynamic microphone to
give you tremendous audio punch without all the background noise
associated with power microphones.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 3rd 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Brian Griffey is an asshole

!

Oh no... you sure wouldn't want to insult Steveo. He provides such
worthwhile posts here on this group... I can see why asked him first
if you could call him mopey. Personally, I like to call him cretin..

Awwwwwww, did I strike a chord?

Vinnie S.

Haha, is that asshole still humping my leg? What a pathetic loser.
Old September 4th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo is a professional turd merchant (manure salesman)... and he
knows his ****!... lol

Moped !!!!!!!! Steveo CB 1 December 30th 06 04:16 AM
Moped, George !!!!!!! Vinnie S. CB 13 November 1st 06 02:43 AM
Hey Moped Vinnie S. CB 1 August 18th 06 03:42 AM
Ping Moped Vinnie S. CB 9 December 11th 05 08:18 AM