Old December 20th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Indiana busting in, stepping on locals

Man, are they loud. I got some local ass on me side using a Dave-Made, hogging
the frequency.

Vinnie S.
Old December 22nd 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Man, are they loud. I got some local ass on me side using a Dave-Made,
hogging the frequency.

Vinnie S.

You could grab one of these and put him in his place for less than $400.

http://www.rigpix.com/linears/heathkit_sb220.jpg

Get in the game, Enzo!
Old December 22nd 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 22 Dec 2007 05:42:49 GMT, Harlan wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
Man, are they loud. I got some local ass on me side using a Dave-Made,
hogging the frequency.

Vinnie S.

You could grab one of these and put him in his place for less than $400.

http://www.rigpix.com/linears/heathkit_sb220.jpg

Get in the game, Enzo!

This guy live in walking distance from my house. A lot of local know him
personally.

Vinnie S.
Old December 22nd 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
Man, are they loud. I got some local ass on me side using a Dave-Made,
hogging the frequency.

Vinnie S.

You could grab one of these and put him in his place for less than $400.

http://www.rigpix.com/linears/heathkit_sb220.jpg

Get in the game, Enzo!

This guy live in walking distance from my house. A lot of local know him
personally.

Vinnie S.

Well assuming that he has a diode front end on his receiver, turn ur beam to
him, crank 1Kw and burn out his front end. Or PIN his coax!

Old December 23rd 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Well assuming that he has a diode front end on his receiver, turn ur beam to
him, crank 1Kw and burn out his front end. Or PIN his coax!

I run stock, and a vertical. I have a small stinger to offset coax loses, but
it's probably not much more than stock would be.

Vinnie S.