Old December 27th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default I can make an informed opinion about disordered minds because I have[one].

On Dec 27, 11:59*am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

*I suppose your right, but he is so aggravating. His constant poor me, but
at least
I got him to admit he's just trolling and spamming the groups. I wonder if I
sent
that post to his ISP and news service they would pull his account?-

not likely for that since I simply noted that Itthe original was
offtopic esp for a CB group and nothing more

I am not likely o be thrown off my ISP for calling an off topic post
an off topic post
Old December 27th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default ah well funny well i forget the last i cut and paste

Old December 27th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default dloyd Lavies hear no truth knows no no truth types no truth

On Dec 27, 3:18*pm, jim wrote:
Pyle, Gomer wrote:

*I suppose your right, but he is so aggravating. His constant poor me, but
at least
I got him to admit he's just trolling and spamming the groups. I wonder if I
sent
that post to his ISP and news service they would pull his account?

can't hurt but I doubt it would do any good. He'd pop up again like a
zit on a teenager

I knwo you think lying about and thereby comiting a crime is ok but
sinI agree it certainly will not help anything
Old December 28th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default OF INTEREST TO SOME

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Dec 27, 11:59 am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

I suppose your right, but he is so aggravating. His constant poor me, but
at least
I got him to admit he's just trolling and spamming the groups. I wonder if

sent
that post to his ISP and news service they would pull his account?
not likely for that since I simply noted that Itthe original was
offtopic esp for a CB group and nothing more

It was far more on topic than your delusional statements.

I am not likely o be thrown off my ISP for calling an off topic post
an off topic post

Sure about that? You admit that you are trolling and changing subject
headers
to suit you're own agenda of spamming the newsgroups:

Why in goods name did you change the subject header?

why not? it was Off topic and interfered with me

This was not even remotely derogatory towards anyone,
yet you put "your" little spin on it, WTF?????

becuase it suited my effort to do so

what more explanation do I need

I suggest people that even remotely care should copy that thread and send it
to his
ISP & newserver and show them he's admitting to spamming.

You are now going into the kill file, ba bye!!!!

Old December 28th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 27, 7:07*pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

You are now going into the kill file, ba bye!!!!

please do so

something of interest to some. John Doe CB 0 February 25th 07 03:27 PM
Your interest? Telamon Shortwave 3 December 7th 05 05:09 PM
Your interest? Somebody Somewhere Shortwave 0 December 7th 05 03:43 AM
Your interest? [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 6th 05 10:02 PM
OT May be of interest. Mark S. Holden Shortwave 1 November 17th 03 10:02 PM