Old March 19th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default stop the lies Dloyd

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 3:34 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

On Mar 18, 3:25 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote: While walking
through Golden Gate Park in San

only a sick posts jokes about rape

UM, where did he say anything about rape?

all thorugh it

Must be about you pervert. No wonder you are all hot and bothered about it

Old March 19th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 8:00 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
On Mar 18, 7:23 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote: "

get help sicko

"that is becuase you are a stupid wannabe marine"

Ok, I'm not stupid, but maybe you can make the rest of us privy to what
you
see:

stop the Bull**** gomer

Old friend. You are such a dumb ass. Do society a favor and committ suicide

Old March 19th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"William Douglas" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 8:00 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
On Mar 18, 7:23 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote: "

get help sicko

"that is becuase you are a stupid wannabe marine"

Ok, I'm not stupid, but maybe you can make the rest of us privy to what
you
see:

stop the Bull**** gomer

Old friend. You are such a dumb ass. Do society a favor and committ
suicide

Seconded!!!! INDEED!!!!

Old March 19th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default only in Frisco would Mark see Rape

On Mar 18, 11:45 pm, "Yo Mamma" wrote:
"William Douglas" wrote in message

Old friend. You are such a dumb ass. Do society a favor and committ
suicide

Seconded!!!! INDEED!!!!-

yawn

Yawn

"that is becuase you are a stupid wannabe marine"

Ok, I'm not stupid, but maybe you can make the rest of us privy to what you
see:

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, a man came
upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree.

I don't see anything about rape here

Seeing this he inquired, 'Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you
doing?'

I'm listening to the music of the tree,' the other man replied.

You've gotta be kiddin' me.'

No, would you like to give it a try?'

Understandably curious, the man says, 'Well, OK...' So he wrapped his
arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it.

Same thing, don't see a damn thing about rape.

With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his
wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Again, nothing about rape, got robbed, but nothing about rape.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to
the tree stark naked, and asked, 'What the heck happened to you?'

I see nature lover, does that mean he's a rapist??

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.

When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in
sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and
said, 'This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake...'

OK, again nothing about "Squeal like pig, or watch out son here it comes or
anything about rape.

Old March 19th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"William Douglas" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 8:00 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in

m...
On Mar 18, 7:23 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote: "

get help sicko

"that is becuase you are a stupid wannabe marine"

Ok, I'm not stupid, but maybe you can make the rest of us privy to what
you
see:

stop the Bull**** gomer

Old friend. You are such a dumb ass. Do society a favor and committ

suicide

Spoken like a true sock puppet, 14 posts all made in the last 6 days.

Old March 19th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"William Douglas" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 8:00 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in

m...
On Mar 18, 7:23 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote: "

get help sicko

"that is becuase you are a stupid wannabe marine"

Ok, I'm not stupid, but maybe you can make the rest of us privy to what
you
see:

stop the Bull**** gomer

Old friend. You are such a dumb ass. Do society a favor and committ

suicide

Hi "Billy Smith" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!