Old May 19th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 19, 2:59 pm, Morkie Indeedie wrote:

fake and serious OCD

Results 1 - 100 of 100 from May 1, 2008 to May 19, 2008 for "fake"

Results 1 - 32 of 32 from May 1, 2008 to May 19, 2008 for "fake"

Results 1 - 100 of 112 from May 1, 2008 to May 19, 2008 for "fake"

Results 1 - 14 of 14 from May 1, 2008 to May 19, 2008 for "fake"

13.57 post a day, saying the same thing, in a 19 day period. This is not
defending one-self, this is spam, flooding, harassment, whatever you want to
call it, but it's not "defending" yourself!
These are not forged posts, they are filter to come only from your
IP. I'm sure I missed more, didn't have the time to look for the other dozen
screen nics you use.

Damn it Mark, I'm trying to be as nice as possible with asking
politely on stop cross posting it. You can cut Rec.Radio.Cb out of the cross
post.

Old May 20th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 19, 6:32 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

Damn it Mark, I'm trying to be as nice as possible with asking
politely on stop cross posting it. You can cut Rec.Radio.Cb out of the

cross
post.

I can of course.
why should I?

Courtesy to the hundreds of others that are not part of
the 2 or 3 people that you are trying to harrass.

I don't crospost I repnd as it lies

NO, you state that right above that you can cut the
cross posts, so that's not correct.

take you beef up with the preps not me

I take it with them too. Why do you think they loose
their Google accounts? I have not done that with you,
because all you'll do is start changing your screen
nic to gain new accounts, ****ing others off that have
kill file capabilities, unlike me.
YOU are perpetuating it every time you respond, you are
just as guilty every time you respond with it cross posted.
I have been responding via REC.Radio.CB only, you still
see it, but yet all it takes is just few tenths of a second to
cut the cross posts when responding.

Please, stop cross posting it when all you are doing is saying
the same message over & over again..........Please.

Old May 20th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 19, 7:59 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in

On May 19, 6:32 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

Damn it Mark, I'm trying to be as nice as possible with asking
politely on stop cross posting it. You can cut Rec.Radio.Cb out of the

cross
post.

I can of course.
why should I?

Courtesy to the hundreds of others that are not part of
the 2 or 3 people that you are trying to harrass.

I don't crospost I repnd as it lies

NO, you state that right above that you can cut the
cross posts, so that's not correct.

take you beef up with the preps not me

I take it with them too. Why do you think they loose
their Google accounts? I have not done that with you,
because all you'll do is start changing your screen
nic to gain new accounts, ****ing others off that have
kill file capabilities, unlike me.

YOU are perpetuating it every time you respond,

"No I keep it online if I stop answering they take it OFFLINE where it
is more dangerous"

NO, you are very wrong and you know it. If someone mails you something, Mail
Fraud. They call you or someone else, caller ID.
They come to your house, security camera, neighbor hood watch.
You are now trying to make excuses for what you know is out right
harassment of newsgroups for your own pleasure.

you are
just as guilty every time you respond with it cross posted.
I have been responding via REC.Radio.CB only, you still
see it, but yet all it takes is just few tenths of a second to
cut the cross posts when responding.

Please, stop cross posting it when all you are doing is saying
the same message over & over again..........Please.

"again the question stands why should I

why should I take any time to please you? You don't try anything to
please ME"

I have tried to talk very polite about this, yet you still try to turn every
thread into a "me" affair. The internet is not "me", it's about
hundreds of millions. Yet you are always taking every thread into
"me" being harassed, "me" is the one that's being attacked, "me"
has the right to keep posting hundreds of times, tying up entire newsgroups,
just so "me" could get pleasure in it.

"nor do most on RRCB"

"saying the same thing over and over is the only this works by
tangeling their threads in knots and preventing them from really
getting a solid stroike at me"

What's it going to do to you if he posts something about you?
How's it going to "hurt" you? Old saying "sticks & stones will break
my bones, but names will never hurt me". Yet when they say one thing, you
react with hundreds of posts, making it impossible for
the hundreds of others that have nothing to do with you or the other person
from enjoying the newsgroup.

"that it works is seen by the efforts they are going to spread their
vendetta again elsewhere online"

It works?? How do you figure that? It sounds like they are getting just as
many "jollies" from you're knee jerk reaction to his posts.

"you give a reason that it benifits ME to do what you ask you got a
chcne of sucess otherwise you are wasting your time

and mine"

I had a guy on another newsgroup that I go to used to harass me on every
post. I started out with talking tough to him, that was wrong. I started to
respond to every post too, but when someone pointed out that if I ignore
him, he'll go away. Well he started by giving my email addy to spammers,
used it for all sorts of vile gay & sexual posts etc etc. Well I changed my
addy, didn't give it to anyone and still posted on the newsgroup and ignored
him. He
then went and posted my work address, phone #, so I informed the owner what
it was about. Well it took almost 3 years, dozens of emails from me and
others to his ISP, but that person doesn't post anymore, he comes in once or
twice a year and says the same old BS, but now most people ignore him.

"BTW this is the last reponse to this sort of mess you want to propose
a soltuion that improves thing for me fine I will listen otherwise no
dice"

That's up to you, but I have given you plenty of reasons to please at least
cut Rec.radio.cb out of the BS, but it's all up to YOU, as
a grown adult to make good, responsible decisions.

Old May 20th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

You know Mark, I have tried to not believe the BS he posted
about you being "not of sound mind", but this whole thread that I started
with just a simple please stop cross posting this stuff to
rec.radio.cb, you have turned it into a "you are now harassing me" type of
thread.
Either your reading comprehension is low (to which I don't think you could
pass the "no code" test with that problem) or you just don't think normal.
I have in no way "libel" you as you have tried to assert, so again you are
trying to make it look like "poor me". I have tried very politely to ask
that you please stop cross posting, even went as far as try to reason with
you, but you refuse to listen to reason and want to go about this "The world
is against me" thought process.
If my browser had kill file abilities, it would have been done long ago,
but it doesn't, so the ignore is what I will have to try to do.But that is
not easy because some 70% + of the posts are yours just repeating the same
old thing, makes for a very long day of deleting posts.

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 20, 11:34 am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in

m...
On May 19, 7:59 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote: "an old friend" wrote in

On May 19, 6:32 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

[...]

no you are naive

If someone mails you something, Mail
Fraud.

sure it it is crime so what the Post ofiice is not going to do
anythinng about it

They call you or someone else, caller ID.

and then what let the hone copany trace it to yet another throwaway
cell phone paid for with cash

been there done that got the tshirt

They come to your house, security camera, neighbor hood watch.

been there done that

btw that home is a bruned out shell and becuase it was arson I am
still fighting to collet my homeowner insurance

You are now trying to make excuses for what you know is out right
harassment of newsgroups for your own pleasure.

and it is not polite of you to libel me as you have just done

you are
just as guilty every time you respond with it cross posted.
I have been responding via REC.Radio.CB only, you still
see it, but yet all it takes is just few tenths of a second to
cut the cross posts when responding.

Please, stop cross posting it when all you are doing is saying
the same message over & over again..........Please.

"again the question stands why should I

why should I take any time to please you? You don't try anything to
please ME"

I have tried to talk very polite about this,

I don't see it as polite toask me to risk physical harm so you can
read a NG

yet you still try to turn every
thread into a "me" affair. The internet is not "me", it's about
hundreds of millions. Yet you are always taking every thread into
"me" being harassed, "me" is the one that's being attacked, "me"
has the right to keep posting hundreds of times, tying up entire

newsgroups,
just so "me" could get pleasure in it.

"nor do most on RRCB"

"saying the same thing over and over is the only this works by
tangeling their threads in knots and preventing them from really
getting a solid stroike at me"

What's it going to do to you if he posts something about you?

depnds on who reads it
in the last 6 months he has put this crap out goten others to belive
it and send emails to my local one of whom was unstable enought to
belive and dam near tear the local radi club apart and the out burst
he had about it, only failed to cost his lic4ense because I was polite
and asked RH to let it slide

mail more stuff to my enighoors rtrying to reapet the result he fgot
in Illinois

How's it going to "hurt" you? Old saying "sticks & stones will break
my bones, but names will never hurt me". Yet when they say one thing, you
react with hundreds of posts, making it impossible for
the hundreds of others that have nothing to do with you or the other

person
from enjoying the newsgroup.

now you are lkying totaly of late I have been repsonding one to one
orr less

"that it works is seen by the efforts they are going to spread their
vendetta again elsewhere online"

It works?? How do you figure that? It sounds like they are getting just as
many "jollies" from you're knee jerk reaction to his posts.

my home is still standing

"you give a reason that it benifits ME to do what you ask you got a
chcne of sucess otherwise you are wasting your time

and mine"

I had a guy on another newsgroup that I go to used to harass me on every
post. I started out with talking tough to him, that was wrong. I started

respond to every post too, but when someone pointed out that if I ignore
him, he'll go away.

tI treid that in the years 2000

Well he started by giving my email addy to spammers,
used it for all sorts of vile gay & sexual posts etc etc. Well I changed

my
addy, didn't give it to anyone and still posted on the newsgroup and

ignored
him. He
then went and posted my work address, phone #, so I informed the owner

what
it was about. Well it took almost 3 years, dozens of emails from me and
others to his ISP, but that person doesn't post anymore, he comes in once

or
twice a year and says the same old BS, but now most people ignore him.

but you guys respond promote the **** esp the other fellas in RRCB
so again why should I care about their/your inconvenence?

these clown don't have tracable ISP's they don't even mail from their
home cites

LE could solve this in a few weeks but they are too busy

"BTW this is the last reponse to this sort of mess you want to propose
a soltuion that improves thing for me fine I will listen otherwise no
dice"

That's up to you, but I have given you plenty of reasons to please at

least
cut Rec.radio.cb out of the BS, but it's all up to YOU, as
a grown adult to make good, responsible decisions.-

no you have insulted my inteligence and that of those that KNOW what
is going on

and you have BTW assited my attackers

ignoring them was nearly fatal mistake If I make another I choose to
make a new and defferent one

you need to take YOUR own advice
killfile or ignore me

buyt no you harange here in RRAP god knows it seems likely you might
be one of them pulling my chain

You ahve given NO reason to CUT RRCB out the **** none what so ever

I have the same right as you to post here

I am entitled to equaility I have that none of us can use the NG the
level was the choice of others I am responible for asserting my right
to equality nothing more

Old May 20th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Well Mark, you have really proved that you do not think rationally or
soundly. You can claim "libel" all you want, please feel free to email me
(to which it's not hidden) and I will be happy to give you my address &
phone #. Go find a lawyer and see what happens......... NOTHING! I have not
"hurt " you or "hampered" your abilities to gain employment or turned away
business from you by typing what I did. All I did was ask you politely and
rationally to please stop cross posting these posts to rec.radio.cb.

Have at it Mark, you are not of sound mind!

"an old friend" wrote in message
On May 20, 1:25 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"