Old November 22nd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Test

This is just a test. Although I normally *never* send such a note, for some
reason nothing is coming through my newsgroups. All empty

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old November 22nd 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Jim:

Loud and clear in the Southern California Mojave Desert.

Hope you have a great day.

Jay in the Mojave

Miss Dinah down at the fillin station has gas there for $2.22 a gallon.
Pretty good prices. Amo, warm jackets still pretty steep.

Old November 22nd 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Jay,

Had an off-group e-mail from Mopar who let me know the message made it into
the group. I don't know why, but I saw *nothing* in this group last night.
This morning, only two messages here. I suspect, however, that things will
be running again.

I'm not enamored with Vista, that's for sure LOL. Anything go crazy and one
isn't sure where to check. The ISP, the modem, router, cable, Vista,
composter hardware .... gaaaahhhh!!!!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

umnetworking...

Old November 23rd 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Nov 22, 12:28�am, Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello Jim:

Loud and clear in the Southern California Mojave Desert.

Hope you have a great day.

Jay in the Mojave

Miss Dinah down at the fillin station has gas there for $2.22 a gallon.
Pretty good prices. Amo, warm jackets still pretty steep.

Gas here was $1.56 today

Old November 23rd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Hoop Dee Doo" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 12:28�am, Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello Jim:

Loud and clear in the Southern California Mojave Desert.

Hope you have a great day.

Jay in the Mojave

Miss Dinah down at the fillin station has gas there for $2.22 a gallon.
Pretty good prices. Amo, warm jackets still pretty steep.

Gas here was $1.56 today

Arrrrgggg! $1.56? You sure know how to hurt a guy LOL.

Can't complain. New York is the land of the taxes and gas is much higher
than that, but coming down rapidly. The most I paid was $4.49 per gallon
and it is around $2.29 per gallon now. Much better.

Having fun at my job. I love playing radio all day and getting paid to do
it
Well, that was one day. The rest of the days have been testing and
troubleshooting radios. Still enjoyable and the gang at work is great. A
lot of us are veterans - and seems great to hear some of the old terms again
that I haven't heard in a number of years.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

Old November 28th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Nov 22, 9:11*pm, "Jim Hampton" wrote:
"Hoop Dee Doo" wrote in ...
[...]

Yo' Jimbo! How the heck are ya'? Hope all is well with you up in the
great white (any snow, yet?) north and that you had a great turkey
day. I'm on the road for the holidays visiting kin folk here in the
Carolinas and running through the lowland swamps doing a bit of
hunting and fishing. Still waiting for that sunspot cycle to kick in
high gear so we can get back to that long distant DX. Take it ez up
that-a-way and don't be such a stranger.

Waving four fingers and a fat 'ol (retired) thumb your way (you too,
Moparholic) from Dixie! 3s!
Old December 5th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
[...]

Hey, Twist!

Good to hear from ya again. Been off the rec.radio groups for quite some
time as it was really getting bad. Got another compooter. A couple of
cores makes it easier to flip stuff into the binary bit bin LOL.

A good friend of mine retired. Sold his house up here and he and his wife
moved to Tennessee. Got sick of the taxes around here.

Finally landed a really decent job. No easy feat at age 61 LOL. Back in
the radidio business (I never should have left it).

Lost all of my e-mail addys with the new compooter. For some reason, Vista
didn't like the stuff from the XP computer so I'm rebuilding again.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

(OT) : Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-} RHF Shortwave 12 March 20th 08 02:24 PM
test brown beauty CB 0 December 4th 05 02:49 AM
test, i haven't see my previous test posts? Henry Kolesnik Antenna 2 June 28th 05 10:01 PM
test Steve CB 0 August 13th 04 12:11 AM
replace cw test with typing test! Jim Hampton Policy 10 July 27th 03 08:36 PM