Old December 31st 09, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

"ftheabus" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
wrote in message
snip
Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

Canadian shock collar?

Happy New Year Steve. Had a **** load of snow here on the Island for XMas.
26" or so.

Same happy wishes back to you and your family, ftheabus. Glad to hear
someone else got the snow this time.

73
Steve

Old December 31st 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steve" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
snip
You remind me of the guy who got crappy service at
McDonalds, so he walked into the laundromat and loudly
demanded a refund.

Or poured coffee in their lap and tried to sue because it was too hot and
the skin got toasted.

"excuse me, aren't you the same asshole that was just bitching about the
cold coffee this morning!?"

Kinda like the guy who paid for a new lawn and two years later got
crab grass and grubs.

"Hey assclown, you didn't get the maintenance package."

Or the guy who paid for snow plowing service and his parking lot
never got plowed when the first big snow fell.

"Hey ****stain, my wife forgot to add your address to the list."

Old January 1st 10, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

:~)
Peter.
http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/
Old January 1st 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

You changed the subject. I'm trying to illustrate the
complainer's lack of grasp on reality. He's upset about CB
operators in Canada, so he posts on usenet.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
snip
You remind me of the guy who got crappy service at
McDonalds, so he walked into the laundromat and loudly
demanded a refund.

Or poured coffee in their lap and tried to sue because it
was too hot and
the skin got toasted.

"excuse me, aren't you the same asshole that was just
bitching about the
cold coffee this morning!?"

73
Happy New Year

Old January 1st 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Post notice on Usenet group? Worked, the last time.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Old January 2nd 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 31 2009, 11:46*pm, Bandwidth wrote:
ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

*:~)
Peter.
*http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
*http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

I WILL JUST WARN THEM FIRST THEN SUSPEND HIM FROM THE CB RADIO
Old January 2nd 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS wrote:
On Dec 31 2009, 11:46 pm, wrote:
ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

:~)
Peter.
http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

I WILL JUST WARN THEM FIRST THEN SUSPEND HIM FROM THE CB RADIO

Typing with a hangover is not advisable Jeff.
Old January 3rd 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 30 2009, 11:00*am, ftheabus wrote:
bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For
Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced
And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of
The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not
Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

there will be suspensions handed out on the cb radio there are cb
radio rules if there is any bad language said on the cb radio Then cb
radio operators will be suspended for the weekend and it happens again
you will be kicked off the cb radio for good. I AM NOT JOKING I AM
SERIOUS OF THESE CB RADIO RULES SO EVERY CB RADIO OPERATOR IN BARRIE
ONTARIO CANADA WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF
THEIR ACTIONS ON THE CB RADIO.I'VE HAD IT SINCE THE SUMMER. I'M NOT
PUTTING UP WITH ANY RUDE LOCAL CB RADIO OPERATOR WHO SWEARS AT ME WILL
SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. I'M NOT JOKING.
Old January 4th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Dec 30 2009, 11:00 am, wrote:
[...]

Delusional but NOT JOKING.
Old January 5th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Delusional but NOT JOKING.

This is where the ham cops get their training!