Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

general email message to all local barrie cb radio operators on 40channels BIGBIRD CB RADIO CB 8 August 22nd 09 03:04 AM
radio scanner frequencies for barrie [email protected] Scanner 0 March 28th 08 11:00 PM
Where to buy large area copper clad boards in Canada? rile Homebrew 11 January 30th 07 09:02 PM
Does anyone in the Swastika, Kirkland Lake and area of Ontario, Canada know of frequencies that I can set into my BC796D? catfelinemouser Shortwave 1 January 31st 06 11:50 PM
Shortwave Reception still bad in the Vancouver Canada area?? Dan Say Shortwave 1 August 15th 04 06:09 AM